IGNORED

Southern Indiana Ride - Early October

FreezyRider

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im very interested please tell us more!

Well, Foggy always used to tell the little chickenhawk that the dog was a chicken while he was just a tough old bird. The chickenhawk would go after the dog. When he got the dog, the dog would tell him that Foggy was the real chicken. The poor chickenhawk would run back and forth between the two not knowing which one to capture. So he captured them both. Another favorite episode.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, the day is here!!! It's raining now, but supposed to stop later this morning. We will be heading out around 10:30, meeting up with Leadwolf56 and hopefully some others too at Marion, Indiana. Pointing South from there. Should be rolling in to Corydon late afternoon, depending on which routes we decide to run.

Hope everyone coming has a safe, dry, and enjoyable trip! Can't wait to see you all!!!

Getchur motor runnin'!!

Hey Freezy, I'll be working up on 116th st just off 69 if'n you guys are stopping anywhere for lunch. Give me a shout on my cell (317-370-0139) if you want. Be good to see ya'll again. Wish we could make it, too much going on this weekend.

DAn

Hey Freezy, I'll be working up on 116th st just off 69 if'n you guys are stopping anywhere for lunch. Give me a shout on my cell (317-370-0139) if you want. Be good to see ya'll again. Wish we could make it, too much going on this weekend.

DAn

Wish you could make it Dan. Doubtful on the lunch stop, but if it works out I'll call.

Joe