IGNORED

It's a sick world and I'm a happy guy!!

ArticusMedicus

Hey Freebird!! How the hell you been?

I gotta warn those who haven't met me yet.

I'm not exactly house broken, my wifes been working on it and after ten years, she's getting close.

I'm friendly enough, just a bit rough on the edges.;)

Someone here abouts has some pics of me doing something....strange, up at the Blue Water Bridge in Port Huron.

I'm hoping to find all of the pics of me and the wife but I'm not sure who had taken them.

I sure like this bike. And I know you guys are going to see allot more of me over the years.

Hey Freebird!! How the hell you been?

I gotta warn those who haven't met me yet.

I'm not exactly house broken, my wifes been working on it and after ten years, she's getting close.

Someone here abouts has some pics of me doing something....strange, up at the Blue Water Bridge in Port Huron.

I'm hoping to find all of the pics of me and the wife but I'm not sure who had taken them.

I sure like this bike. And I know you guys are going to see allot more of me over the years.

NOT QUITE HOUSE BROKEN YET??...I LIKE YOU ALREADY....:dancefool::dancefool::fnd_(16):

heh ... you don't look all that old to me ... heck, I'm 62 and after 3 wives tryin, I'm still not house broken LOL (altho Nina is making progress) :eek:

Are these the ones

:whistling:

BTW....that was '05

Yes That was the day!! 05?? Holy cripe!!!

Don't ask me what I was doin with that cane...:innocent:

Guess I was dreaming.

Reminds me of the old farmer across the street from me and what he would alway say when Carter was on TV... " Oh He ain't worth a bent...." Well anyhow.

Thanks Brad!:thumbsup:

Now if only I could find the ones of the ride after lunch... Someone has one of me and the wife on the first gen, that I always loved. Somehow I lost it when I reformatted my PC. I remember it hot quite hot and I ended up cutting of my sleeves. The tat on my arm go some attention...as naked ladies always do.:scratchchin:

Now if only I could find the ones of the ride after lunch... Someone has one of me and the wife on the first gen, that I always loved. Somehow I lost it when I reformatted my PC. I remember it hot quite hot and I ended up cutting of my sleeves. The tat on my arm go some attention...as naked ladies always do.:scratchchin:

Let me see what I have...we have tons of pics from all the M&E's, give me a few days as I'm taking care of all this paperwork for the unemployment

:thumbsup2: