IGNORED

a gentle reminder about rally tshirts

Cinderella

the official cut off date for ordering your rally shirts is fast approaching......

next monday July 13th 9am central time

as said i will have a few extras at the rally but not many..........

if u still plan to register and cant do it by monday ..please please........pm me with your tshirt sz and color so it can be added to the order.......otherwise you will have to accept whatever i may have ordered extra for your t shirt.

hey do you all remember that dance they used to do........where you and ur partner stood side by side and you would hit together different body parts like ur hips or butt, or shoulders.??

oh yeah it was called the

Bump !!!:whistling:

okay group, cindy is getting serious now. she's starting to dance the bump. the 13th is monday, after that no tee shirts for you to wear at the meet. we will have a few there but it will be slim pickins on the sizes. you will also be wanting your patches and name buttons so everyone knows who you are. even if you don't want to register and have the meal, order them t-shirts. the whole package it not mandatory. if you have not visited the registration page yet check it out. cindy has made it very user friendly. and you can see what the t-shirts, patches and name buttons look like in all the colors. oh by the way, " BUMP" . :welcome1: