IGNORED

just got my subpoena

Cinderella

Sending you guys all things positive...you two will do just fine..we are all behind you....thats alot of love being sent your way....remember we are with you in spirit..keep up the fight..your almost there..good things come to those who persist in their fight for justice...In the end, you will be rewarded by a guilty verdict....:cop:

Ditto from Beth and I. We are all behind you Cindy and Dale.:thumbsup2::bighug:

Well if his lawyer is even thinking plea deal they must think they don't have a case to get him off. That's great. Hope they do go for a plea and Haylie doesn't have to deal with this trauma anymore in the courts. Like Tom said we're with you in spirit and Dan may be with you in person since he has time on his hands. What a great bunch of folks on this site.

Margaret

We are with you all in spirit. If it gets tough just think about all of us sitting in the court room with you! :)You all are in our thoughts and prayers, in hopes that this will be over for you real quick, and you can get on with life!! Remember...the phone is on if you need someone to talk to. Don't let it get to you!! You are almost there!!!:bighug:

Cindy, you'll do fine it sounds go so fast , just don't get your hopes up for a speedy ending and the disappointments will be few. Joanna and i send our prayers:thumbsup2: and hope the scales of justice lean your way.:thumbsup2:

i cant believe im :whistling:saying this but its almost a godsend that i have all this rally stuff going on too....keeping up with the registrations and raffle ticket sales, etc has kept my mind occupied and very very busy.its been a lot of work and record keeping

but i have enjoyed it......:D