IGNORED

just got my subpoena

Cinderella

well the sheriff dept was just at my door delivering my new subpoena for the trial..( july 20).....weird thing is dale got one too this time:confused07: and he didnt for the first trial date

anyways gonna be quite a week here for us........

we finally had to sit down last night and talk to haylie - who has pretty much gone on with life and being a kid and not remembering what happened every day--we had to start explaining court and everything because tomorrow afternoon we have to take her for her first meeting with the prosecutors so they can start getting her ready for trial.....she was a little shocked about it....

well thats tomorrow......thursday morning is the pretrial hearing at 9 and fri morning is the new motion hearing at 10 that i have to testify at

i have flat out decided that if there are any more postponements im gonna start having a fit...i will tell the prosecutors tomorrow that if anyones tries to delay any more that we refuse to be in that court the first week of august that we will not allow him to ruin our vacation to the rally along with everything else hes done.....so they better make sure they say something about those dates if anyone wants new dates again.....uggh its time to get it done......:buttkick:and my bloods starting to get fired up:whistling:

once upon a time we had planned to be all done with this when we came to MD and would have had something to celebrate........well now here we are again.......im planning on having something to celebrate at the rally now:cool10:

well the sheriff dept was just at my door delivering my new subpoena for the trial..( july 20).....weird thing is dale got one too this time:confused07: And he didnt for the first trial date

anyways gonna be quite a week here for us........

We finally had to sit down last night and talk to haylie - who has pretty much gone on with life and being a kid and not remembering what happened every day--we had to start explaining court and everything because tomorrow afternoon we have to take her for her first meeting with the prosecutors so they can start getting her ready for trial.....she was a little shocked about it....

Well thats tomorrow......thursday morning is the pretrial hearing at 9 and fri morning is the new motion hearing at 10 that i have to testify at

i have flat out decided that if there are any more postponements im gonna start having a fit...i will tell the prosecutors tomorrow that if anyones tries to delay any more that we refuse to be in that court the first week of august that we will not allow him to ruin our vacation to the rally along with everything else hes done.....so they better make sure they say something about those dates if anyone wants new dates again.....uggh its time to get it done......:buttkick:and my bloods starting to get fired up:whistling:

Once upon a time we had planned to be all done with this when we came to md and would have had something to celebrate........well now here we are again.......im planning on having something to celebrate at the rally now:cool10:

you go girlfriend!!!!:sign20::fnd_(16):

The wheels of justice turn terribly slow when you are the victim. Keep up the faith and prayers. I truly believe that you are nearing the finish line. Just letting you know you are still in our thoughts and prayers.

Jim & Patricia

You are in our thoughts Cindy, hopefully this will be over soon and they put him away for a long time, my blood boils everytime I think about this, but I am thankful your daughter is doing ok. Take Care,Craig

Thanks guys.......its really hard to believe that almost a year has gone by since this nightmare started.....

and i know ive bored ya all to death with all my updates and complaints and concerns.....

and like dale and i have said before......you have no idea how much all your support and well wishes have helped us get thru this.....

I honestly dont know how I would have made it sometimes without having people to talk to..and share this with.:bighug::bighug:

Thanks guys.......its really hard to believe that almost a year has gone by since this nightmare started.....

and i know ive bored ya all to death with all my updates and complaints and concerns.....

and like dale and i have said before......you have no idea how much all your support and well wishes have helped us get thru this.....

I honestly dont know how I would have made it sometimes without having people to talk to..and share this with.:bighug::bighug:

Don't give it a moments thought Cindy. We are all behind you 100% and it is good to keep us up to date as we are all your friends and friends is what you need to help get through this mess.

yeah well someone come hold my hand then:rotfl:......they called and want us in earlier today and dale cant leave work that early....so its just me and haylie......my stomach is in knots.....

we are getting ready to leave shortly....

i have a hard time with anxiety some times.........and its starting up...lol

i know we will be fine......:whistling:

yeah well someone come hold my hand then:rotfl:......they called and want us in earlier today and dale cant leave work that early....so its just me and haylie......my stomach is in knots.....

we are getting ready to leave shortly....

i have a hard time with anxiety some times.........and its starting up...lol

i know we will be fine......:whistling:

We are thinking and praying for you guys everyday.:)

You will be strong and so will Haylie....

Ya know,if you would have given me just a little more notice,I could have come down to hold your hand..

Being that right now I have that kind of time..:whistling: :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

well i survived........:whistling:

we are ready for trial.........

we did find out the defendants attorney asked for a plea offer when he got the dna news..

and it was also stressed to us today that the dna isnt as good as most times when u have a billion to one odds.......

we only have 12000 to 1 that its his or in his maternal family line.....

brand new test...where they separate the x and y...in fact we are the first case in Missouri to use this new test..wow......so we are treading on some new ground here.

anyways.....also found out when i testify at the motion hearing fri they will be showing the taped interview the professionals did with haylie.......i have never seen this nor been allowed to ....this is gonna be a tough one to deal with...

the deal is that what haylie told me and what she told them in the taped interview etc are considered hearsay...and of course hearsay isnt allowed in court......except..:hurts:..theres a law in missouri that if they are a child under 14 these things can be admitted and thats what the motion hearing is about. proseciutors cant see that judge wouldnt allow them.

well they say we have a good case....but jurys for these trials are bad...people dont like to be on jurys for sex abuse child cases...so u most times u end up with the scum of the jury left after they get rid of people and people get themselves kicked off..uggh

and the jury will also give the sentence for this case....

we are prepared to make a plea offer to keep haylie from having to be traumatized by trial.....so we wait and see what happens and proceed to the final steps preparing for trial in case it doesnt happen

they believe the defendants attorney is going to cross examine me fri to try to say i put her up to saying he did these things...and whatever else he can try to come up with...im going to go in early fri and read over my signed statements to the police so my mind is refreshed since its been so long.

boy im telling you.........never ever do i want to deal with the court system again....

all dale keeps saying is you should have called me first........:whistling::whistling::no-no-no:

We are thinking and praying for you guys everyday.:)

You will be strong and so will Haylie....

Ya know,if you would have given me just a little more notice,I could have come down to hold your hand..

Being that right now I have that kind of time..:whistling: :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

dale ended up getting out of work earlier than he thought so he did show up but late...

thanks for offer dan........u better find urself a hobby to deal with that time u got....:whistling:or i may call u down here for the next one...:innocent:

Sending you guys all things positive...you two will do just fine..we are all behind you....thats alot of love being sent your way....remember we are with you in spirit..keep up the fight..your almost there..good things come to those who persist in their fight for justice...In the end, you will be rewarded by a guilty verdict....:cop: