IGNORED

cheap friends

yamahamer

I miss my cheap friends. I had a couple of friends that the only comunication was on this site and now thay are gone. None of them were hurting for money so I don't get how $12.00 would have killed them. I guess some people just want everything for free. Sorry for the rant I just miss my cheap friends.:sign **** happens:

I miss my cheap friends. I had a couple of friends that the only comunication was on this site and now thay are gone. None of them were hurting for money so I don't get how $12.00 would have killed them. I guess some people just want everything for free. Sorry for the rant I just miss my cheap friends.:sign **** happens:

You can make new ones...friend request sent....:thumbsup::fnd_(16):

I can be your new cheap friend. I will promise to not buy you any thing for your birthday.

I will never invite you over for drinks or dinner.

And if and when we go out to eat, I will always leave you with the tab.

There how is that for cheap?

Yama Mama

Cheap Friends?? Stirs things up in my head. I remember my first serious bike wreck and the folks I was riding with then that I don't know anything about...... They did call the hospital that night and were told I probally wouldn't make it thru the night. They never called back. After this wreck (no where near as serious) I wasn't getting around too good and was stuck without transportation. At the Skid-In I had 4 people ( five counting Mini)invade my place and spend a lot of time out in the hot son trying to get my Saab back on the road so I could go somewhere. Didn't work but the effort was something that stuck with me. They did steal my bike. (The only Thing I had that would run) But I have just been wanting to say something and words like that don't come easy for a old outlaw.Just makes me think. Which ones are the Cheap friends?? Make any sense at all?

I need some sleeping pills.....