IGNORED

Is This A Good M&E Patch????

Aussie Annie

How much each? , how many do I need to order? and where can I order from???

Thanks!

i bought a large quantity from a guy that sells them on ebay...infact he is still selling some on there

here is a link to his ebay item

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/merchant/twp1559_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_ipgZ?amp;mpre=http%3A%2F%2Fmotors.shop.ebay.com%2Fmerchant%2Ftwp1559_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_ipgZ&toolid=10001

:D

Edited by Cinderella

let me put it this way........i will be ordering them soon....but the plan was to hand out at rally......

if i start mailing to one id have to mail to many..which means collecting more $$$ for mailing...and confusion over who has theirs and who doesnt at the rally...( more record keeping)

sorry ponch but im gonna have to say......

NO :whistling::rotf::rotf:

I do have a suggestion tho..........bring a couple safety pins and pin it on.....:rotfl:

i spose i could bring my sewing machine along......how much you willing to pay to have yours sewn on there???????:D

NO :whistling::rotf::rotf:

I do have a suggestion tho..........bring a couple safety pins and pin it on.....:rotfl:

i spose i could bring my sewing machine along......how much you willing to pay to have yours sewn on there???????:D

:sign funny post:

Thanks, Cindy. I agree it would be too much trouble. Maybe Rick will be Butlering some seats and he can staple them on for us.

:You_Rock_Emoticon:

HE EMAILED ME BACK AND I CAN GET ..oops....

I can get them for $3.30 a piece shipped to me.....

if I order 20....

maybe for less if we order more than that.......

so it would be 3.30 a piece plus shipping from me to you for each......I would think a regular postage stamp would do it:think:

if we get enough interest i"ll consider doing it...but remember im trying to do rally stuff right now also.......:D

HE EMAILED ME BACK AND I CAN GET ..oops....

I can get them for $3.30 a piece shipped to me.....

if I order 20....

maybe for less if we order more than that.......

so it would be 3.30 a piece plus shipping from me to you for each......I would think a regular postage stamp would do it:think:

if we get enough interest i"ll consider doing it...but remember im trying to do rally stuff right now also.......:D

Cindy,we'll take one......Two if that will get you to twenty....:D

Thanks for looking into this.....:You_Rock_Emoticon: