IGNORED

Dooder1 Update Part Duex

Dooder1

Well its been one month since the hip replacement.

Went to doc today and Im now full weight bearing on

the leg:banana: Have been discharged from in home therpy and will now go to out patient rehab to build up more strength. Doc says everything looks excellent and dont have to go back for 2 months :cool10: Still no word on when I can ride bike that will be up to theripist when they think IM ready.

John

A very good physical therapy for the leg is drop-kicking a cat across yer Living Room. And you'll get a good laugh seeing that hairball trying to swim off yer boot once the paws leave the floor........:crackup:

Boomer.......who can ship ya a hairball...and there is a No Return Policy on this offer.:happy34:

Glad to hear things are going well and healing up is going quickly.

As for you Boomer I don't know.........:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Margaret

Well just to make ya feel better I provide this bit of info:

Disclaimer: No hairball can actually be harmed in the performance of this physical exercise. The foot used to launch the hairball should be covered with a suitable leather shoe/boot to prevent clawing injury. Also....the foot should be used in a swooping motion behind the hairball.... which results in the placement of the foot beneath the main body of the hairball immediately prior to launch.

Boomer.........who could teach these exercise Guru's a thing or two also.

Glad you are doing OK Dooder! I know from my experience, my neck surgery, DR said not to ride my motorcycle,"All Bets were off" he said...He was a little PO'd when he went outside and I rode off on my motorcycle! That was 2003! Live life to the fullest!