IGNORED

BOY!! This Site is Boring....

E-Fishin-C

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great to see you back Charlie:thumbsup2:

so is it a old Rupp with a new Brigg's motor and a 2009 paint job???

or did you go all out and get the Vespa motor?

well we know you were starving for a meal as fishing wasnt feeding you so now your back to riding to the food:stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:

Dray:smile5:

Guest Ken8143
What has happened to this once Kick Ass :crying: forum I definately have to come back here and start :stirthepot:

So Moderators on this site..... Are you ready for me.... OR..... have you all :Laugh::Laugh::Laugh: fell asleep in your Lazy Boy Chairs

Charlie, hate to pee on your parade, but you are TAME in comparison to Dallas from way back Before Crash. He was one character and knew how to keep things lively. You are an amateur in comparison!

Anyhow. Welcome back!

Charlie, hate to pee on your parade, but you are TAME in comparison to Dallas from way back Before Crash. He was one character and knew how to keep things lively. You are an amateur in comparison!

Anyhow. Welcome back!

You are right He was the best and look where he got him :buttkick::rotfl:But my :stirthepot: is Family oriented

Edited by E-Fishin-C

Now that sounds like a challenge to me,,, go get 'im Charlie!!!!!

Probably China, you know it can't be very big,,,,,,,, and the wheels have to be small and carry a lot of weight. Tires need to have deep grooves to get through all the BS,,,,, steering will be loose as usual,,,,,,, there's probably no headlight, kind of useless anyways the the rider drives,,,,,,,brake lights don't help none either,,,,,,,do I need to go on??

You nailed it Carl, a custom ORV skateboard.

Charlie,

Good to hear from you.

You know me so well:rotfl:

There is a few that know the real Charlie ! :rotf:

Now fix your email, it still does not work for me, or maybe you have my address blocked :stirthepot:

Brad

Edited by BradT

OK did I miss something? Or did we loss something? :puzzled:

OH its Charlie never mind.:crackup:

ITS about time you come back Oh Buddy.. Getting the feeling you was pulling a Dallas and left us for good.

It's good having you back !!!!!!!

Hey Charlie, it sure is good of you to stop by. We do need a little stirring up here. I hope you do get that passport, I still need to meet you in person.

I will be waiting in the back seat of a 66 Opel, that is where I met my first husband Ron. (I suppose that would be in a junk yard now).

YamaMama

Charlie's an old wreck himself, so he probably right there by the old opel just a waitin :big-grin-emoticon:

Hey Charlie did I say welcome back yet ----WELCOME BACK:dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

Mini Muffin

first off thank you .. I hear that you have something to do with me being

able to log onto the site .. so I promise to try to be more active on here.

For once my dad might have to show me how to actually do something ..lol ..

I get slightly confused navigating on here sometimes ..

But anyways, I figured since my dad is back here terrorizing you guys

I thought maybe I should come and keep an eye on him .. lol

Thanks again Mini Muffin

Well ... as I currently live with my father, I would like to keep that small dungeon room for a lil while longer .. lol

But until he does let you all know what he got ..

I suppose I can give you a lil insight on what it use to look like

before he put all this laboured work into it .. lol