IGNORED

Greetings from Iceland

StarFan

Dear friends.

I would like to thank all of you that attended "Maintenance Day" for your warmth and welcome you represented to me when I was in your beautiful country last June. Like I have said none of you could ever imagine how much this meant to me and how comfortable you all made me feel. I had no doubts that this club had great people but I have to say that you guys are simply the greatest ever. Everbody were so friendly and I have made so many good friends and am just overwhelmed.

I lack words to explain how thankful I am and I thank God that he guided me to this club and all of you people.

May you all ride safe and I hope that I will have the oppurtunity to meet you all again in the coming years.

Warmest greetings from Iceland (Greenland at the moment).

Jonas - StarFan

Dear friends.

I would like to thank all of you that attended "Maintenance Day" for your warmth and welcome you represented to me when I was in your beautiful country last June. Like I have said none of you could ever imagine how much this meant to me and how comfortable you all made me feel. I had no doubts that this club had great people but I have to say that you guys are simply the greatest ever. Everbody were so friendly and I have made so many good friends and am just overwhelmed.

I lack words to explain how thankful I am and I thank God that he guided me to this club and all of you people.

May you all ride safe and I hope that I will have the oppurtunity to meet you all again in the coming years.

Warmest greetings from Iceland (Greenland at the moment).

Jonas - StarFan

YOU CAN PEE IN MY YARD ANYTIME..:rotf::rotfl::rotf::buttkick::rotf::rotfl::rotf::rotfl::fnd_(16):

Hey Jonas, i was wondering where you've been the last Weeks after MD. I'm sure glad you made it home safe and sound. Your Trip sure was a Trip you'll remember for a loooong Time. I'm still green with Envy.

Now, get that Thing done in Greenland and get back Home before the Riding Days are up this Season. And please watch your back up there.

Jonas,

Even though I didn't get to spend the kind of time I would have liked with you, I thoroughly enjoyed the time I did get to chat with you. It's great to hear that your trip was more than what you expected. It was our pleasure to have you in our country and hope you will come back again. Be safe in Greenland right now and here's hoping for a safe and quick return home to Iceland. Just remember if you need anything, just ask it of us....take care my friend :happy34:

Hey Jonas,

It was an honor to have you visit our country, It was a privilege to have you stay with Jean and myself at our home and it was a pure pleasure to work on your bike while you were here! Stay safe, my friend. Here's hoping that you time away from home will be short and you will return home in time to get some good riding in. :thumbsup2:

Your friends in Pa,

Earl and Jean

hi jonas

i came to my first md at the last minute. i had to fly up to don's from houston. but i feel blessed to have meet you in person, to have talked to you & to have shook your hand. your are family my brother, a part of this big venture family. peace to you & yours. hope to see you again some day.

best reguards

don c.