IGNORED

Mini-Asheville ideas

mini-muffin

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhright! Sounds like there will be lots of room. Somebody save me a little real estate, I'll be there Sat afternoon. I ran into BillM in the grocery store the other day and he's planning on coming up too. I haven't talked to him yet so I'm not sure what day.

The wife and I will be coming in from central GA on 2 scoots mid day Fri. She rides a Virago and I have a RSV. Her Virago doesn't have much room to pack anything and I will have the tent, sleeping bag, clothes...............on the RSV. We won't have any room for chairs or stools to use around camp. If someone that might be coming in a car that has a couple of extra folding chairs they could bring, I would appreciate it greatly!!!

The wife and I will be coming in from central GA on 2 scoots mid day Fri. She rides a Virago and I have a RSV. Her Virago doesn't have much room to pack anything and I will have the tent, sleeping bag, clothes...............on the RSV. We won't have any room for chairs or stools to use around camp. If someone that might be coming in a car that has a couple of extra folding chairs they could bring, I would appreciate it greatly!!!

We will probably have at least 6 to 8 chairs, some fold out canvas chairs and some plastic chairs.

RandyA

Mini I am game for some more mining. We will be caging it this time. Finally got the lic for the scoot yesterday new battery last Fri now Frogman still has to change fluids. But no time before meet to check the bike out. He had to go out of state for a few days for work. So With Cage We will Come. Will put what chairs I have in the truck. PS I Don't Know Anything about that Biltmore Wine Do you girls? :whistling:

I was gonna ask if you wanted to go Ramona. This one has more stuff for the guys to do. Figured if I'm gonna get Riderduke to take his daughter we need to keep him busy. We can also go eat in town there's a great little restaurant. See you this weekend.

Margaret

Well I'm here and it sure is quiet in the D section right now but I'm sure thats all going to change in the next few days when all the biker trash starts showing up.......See ya'll when you get here!

Well I'm here and it sure is quiet in the D section right now but I'm sure thats all going to change in the next few days when all the biker trash starts showing up.......See ya'll when you get here!
\

We plan on leaving in the morning, so I guess the riff-raff will be arriving before noon. :cool10::banana:

I just hope I can sleep tonight. :draming:

RandyA

Just wondering who is Planning to arrive on Thursday

I will be about 9pm when I arrive

I was riding out alone well now there is 4 of us myself and a friend will be out Thursday

the other 2 on Friday afternoon

Friday I would like to see some sites Grandfather mountain being 1 and the a cookout in

the evening

Just wondering who is Planning to arrive on Thursday

I will be about 9pm when I arrive

I was riding out alone well now there is 4 of us myself and a friend will be out Thursday

the other 2 on Friday afternoon

Friday I would like to see some sites Grandfather mountain being 1 and the a cookout in

the evening

Dave, you may have already said, but where are you staying?

RandyA

As far as it seems now we look to be 24 going for dinner on Sat. Should be a nice size group. We'll be there on friday sometime. I'm on the back so I have no control over when I get anywhere.

See you all there friday. We'll be in Reidsville thursday to hang out with Tim ( sledgehammer) and he'll be heading out with us on friday. Hope you all have a safe trip.

Margaret

As far as it seems now we look to be 24 going for dinner on Sat. Should be a nice size group. We'll be there on friday sometime. I'm on the back so I have no control over when I get anywhere.

See you all there friday. We'll be in Reidsville thursday to hang out with Tim ( sledgehammer) and he'll be heading out with us on friday. Hope you all have a safe trip.

Margaret

Add 4 more to the dinner on Saturday, unless we are in the count already. :cool10:

Randy, I'm planning on leaving after work on Saturday from Alpharetta. Probably between 1200 & 1300. I'm gonna go straight to the KOA to set up camp, then dinner. I'm guessing I should be at the big K by 15-1600.

Hey Mini, what site do you guys have? And does anyone want to share a site? :confused24: If not, I need to make a resi pretty soon.

Todd.

I'm planning on heading up early in the morning Saturday. See you there.

Randy