IGNORED

Another $5 $*^*@$)

halfwitt

Got home from work and my wife says, "you're taking me for a ride aren't you?" Never one to say no to that, we saddled up and set out to places unknown. We found ourselves on this narrow backroad that ended at a stop sign on a fairly steep hill that was banked a little to the left. The cross road was right at a curve. Tough to see either direction. Looked good. Turned sharp left and ended up on the ground. Nothing hurt but my pride. Almost exact same scenario as the last time. But this time Brenda felt it going and was able to hop off. We both landed on our feet. A voice from the woods hollered out and asked if we needed help. Didn't see anybody. We might have been near Freddy Kreuger's place. Oh, this was the first time I got to try to lift the bike "the right way." Piece o' cake! $5 on it's way!:mo money:

Was the guy in the woods playing a Banjo ?????? Glad all is ok....

Got home from work and my wife says, "you're taking me for a ride aren't you?" Never one to say no to that, we saddled up and set out to places unknown. We found ourselves on this narrow backroad that ended at a stop sign on a fairly steep hill that was banked a little to the left. The cross road was right at a curve. Tough to see either direction. Looked good. Turned sharp left and ended up on the ground. Nothing hurt but my pride. Almost exact same scenario as the last time. But this time Brenda felt it going and was able to hop off. We both landed on our feet. A voice from the woods hollered out and asked if we needed help. Didn't see anybody. We might have been near Freddy Kreuger's place. Oh, this was the first time I got to try to lift the bike "the right way." Piece o' cake! $5 on it's way!:mo money:

Guest seuadr
Glad the two of you are okay.:happy34:

Once saw a guy go into the woods just to play a bagpipe--maybe it was him LOL:crackup::crackup:

what a thoughtful guy. not everyone enjoys the complex harmonies of strangling multiple cats at the same time..

:stickinouttounge: