IGNORED

VR Awards Fixed

Freebird

I was made aware that the link to request a VR Award was not working. I found that if you used the link in the left menu, it worked OK but if you used the link in the menu bar at the top, it would not allow you to request and award. I have now resolved that problem. Thanks to all for the heads up.

Guest seuadr

now that you mention it.. if i click my own name from the frontpage (home) it gives me a broken link page, if i click it from just about any other tab such as forum, it works fine.

not a big deal, but thought i'd point it out.

then again, mebby it's just my computer :p

I am not having any problems, but let me say this..................

STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER.............PLEASE,

AND GET SOME REST, YOUR GOING TO WEAR THE COMPUTER KEYS OUT:doh::doh:..............Take a break, get some rest and dont worry :bang head:so much about the little crap...................OK:confused24:

no worries, like i said, it's a very minor inconvenience.

I THINK it is working properly now. Thanks again for letting me know.

AND GET SOME REST, YOUR GOING TO WEAR THE COMPUTER KEYS OUT:doh::doh:..............Take a break, get some rest and dont worry :bang head:so much about the little crap...................OK:confused24:

Stepping away now. Gotta get to work. :(

I was made aware that the link to request a VR Award was not working. I found that if you used the link in the left menu, it worked OK but if you used the link in the menu bar at the top, it would not allow you to request and award. I have now resolved that problem. Thanks to all for the heads up.

I knew there had to be a reason why I have zero :crying: awards.

:sign yeah that::sign yeah that:

YEP WHAT LEW SAID. Wish I knew something about a computer.. Tired of sitting here doing nothing. 20 days of sitting eating Hydro's and counting. Not a Great Vacation. Wish I could help Don.