IGNORED

June 15th, did you ride to work today?

Venturous Randy

I rode but had a deadline, so it was earlier than usual. Saw one other bike. We don't have rain forecast, but we do have lotsa heat. The thought of commuting home in 95F heat might discourage some.

Dave

I rode, supposed to be 95 here in North Texas this afternoon also. At least not as much humidity as Houston, but Saturday afternoon was brutal. 100 at my house with 78% humidity.

I took the Road Star to work today with the plan of swapping for the RSV at lunch. Forgot my keys and had to turn right around. Got halfway home and it seems to be a piece of trash in the pilot circuit so I drove the truck back with plans of getting the RSV at lunch. Of course, the guy that I work with had to be off today because of a sick cat so I didn't get to leave at lunch.

Soooooo... Yes, I rode to work and the bike was there for about 30 seconds. :missingtooth:

I normally dont ride to work as I dont like leaving my bike in the jail parking lot. Its not a protected area even with camera's on it at all times.

But, I worked last night all night and yes I did ride the bike. I was refreshing to get on it this morning and feel the wind at 6 am.

Guest seuadr

nope.. i walked to work. i am a ful ltime student with the summer off, restoring the house we just bought is my job for now :p