IGNORED

Fun Project at Freebirds' MD

Aussie Annie

Would everyone going to Freebirds' maintenance day like to take part in a fun project?:puzzled::puzzled: I was thinking of replacing my wallpaper on the computer, and thought (careful!) a photograph of everyone attending the MD would make a terrific one:thumbsup2: So when I wish I was there enjoying your company :crying: I can look at the computer and see your smiling faces, and everybody waving to Aussie Annie:banana::banana:So what'd'ya think--is it do-able HUH,HUH :think::think:

Don doesn't OWN a webcam. Sorry.

You may by the time MD rolls around. Just wait, someone will start a "Get Don a webcam" fund!! :sign20:

I tease, I tease!! (but I wouldn't be surprised. The people around here are great like that. Shirt off their back kind of people, that's for sure!!!)

I guess if we get this group pic we should have Annie sign a waiver that if anything happens to her computer after the addition we aren't responsible.

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Might want to take the pic after lunch. They'll be too slow then to run away.

OH and as for the pond monster. First their was one last year it seems to have gone through mitosis and then their were two. Kinda scared to see how many are there this year.:yikes:

Margaret

I'm doing my part!! Lying in floor with foot on computer chair and in Ice Bags. Reaching up on desk to operate mouse. Did pull keyboard of dest but its not easy to read that moniter from here anymore!! I ain't moving much but might take wide lens. Hell I'd just ruin pic anyway!!!

Need a webcam, I got a spare one I cant use, hooks up to printer port, I will bring it and the software, dont need it so he can have it............:thumbsup:

You may by the time MD rolls around. Just wait, someone will start a "Get Don a webcam" fund!! :sign20:

I tease, I tease!! (but I wouldn't be surprised. The people around here are great like that. Shirt off their back kind of people, that's for sure!!!)

There ya go Freebird, a simple request for a group photo, and you score a web cam:banana: Geez, maybe I'm on a role:puzzled::puzzled: anyone got some Ed-sets they don't want?:rasberry: What ever you come up with in the way of a group pic will be magic. Not too close to the pond if ya all bin drinkin' OK:rotf:each time I see a photo there are more, the little blighters are breeding LOL:crackup::crackup::crackup: