IGNORED

back from the hub

Snarley Bill

just got back from the final run to the hub, to tie up the loose ends. shared a room with la pryor, so we got the first hand scoop on the accommodations. the room was nice and large and had a refrigerator, microwave, coffeepot, kingsize bed ( i had a room with single bed). i ate lunch and dinner there and my meals were great. had a slight malfunction at dinner on the service but they took care of it. randal and his wife, the owners bent over backwards to make our stay a-1. hit alot of rain going down, and out ran the rain coming home. the ambassador recruited some new venture riders. all in all it was a great time, and we got to see buddy's new wing first hand. really nice. i think the 09 rally is going to be a great success. looking forward to seeing everyone there. bill :welcome1:

hi all

just pulled in to the house at 7:00pm about 11 hrs from the hub to my house. would have been a bit sooner but took a side trip to see my oldeast daughter in nacogoches, tx. hit rain from just south of the hub all the way down to arkadelphia,ark. glad i caged it now. took route 7 from the hub all the way down. a lot of 20 mph sweeping turns, some places they are so tight you can see your south side coming around. will be a better ride this august. as bill said debbie & randle are great folks, they are willing to do anything to help. there is plenty of room to set up everything. the banquet hall o'man wait till you see it. good to see everyone there

best reguards

don c. :thumbsup2:

more riding in the rain,fog,& less wind,hwy 7 to hwy 27,hwy 59 to 1186,79 to my driveway rain from the HUB,to ashdown,had great time,[need to make up sume more cards] air mattress still works,bill don't snorzzzzz,93 voy ran great,now for all the maintance ,got home bout 5 pm,clear and dry here

where to go next :97::250::think:

lowell