IGNORED

Finally finally finally!

sarges46

Got my new to me bike home from the friends storage garage! De-registered the midnight and registered the new blue! Got a bit of a ride.....only 5 miles....love it!

Michael....she is back on the road and looking good!

Got some goodies to hang on ...light bar on front, highway pegs from Michael and my stuffed soldier bear and mounted police dude!

Life is good although the weather here has been cra double p!

And more good news....looks like my midnight is going to a fellow venturerider...I wont say until the deal is done. John Byrum....if you are out there....that beautiful midnight still will be around in all her glory! It will be babied like you wouldnt believe!

Gotta work tonight so off for a nap!

Back to your regular station!

ok....I'm a little excited!

Gee Rick ya gotta get out more if a 5 mile ride is getting you all excited like that....!!!:rotfl::rotfl:

I am glad youve got a nice Blue Venture all ready to go for you and the family to enjoy. Still kinda sad to see the midnight go tho Ill bet.

Brian

Gee Rick ya gotta get out more if a 5 mile ride is getting you all excited like that....!!!:rotfl::rotfl:

I am glad youve got a nice Blue Venture all ready to go for you and the family to enjoy. Still kinda sad to see the midnight go tho Ill bet.

Brian

Yep....but I will see it lots if it goes to my bud here. He can eat my dust a little....lol