IGNORED

My RSV Will Become Rare Here

Aussie Annie

I purchased my RSV off the shop floor back in 2007. Had zero on the clock when I rode it away (solo then & a big mother!!) Apparently mine was the last new one in Western Australia AND Yamaha are not importing any more RSV's into Australia unless specifically ordered and deposit paid. No pictures, or info in the new bike sales section on line here anymore either.

So, I now have a "VERY" special bike indeed:happy34::happy34: There are two others' down here in my area, and both are members' of my branch of the Ulysses Club. They have 2006 models. The only other one I've seen is a white one--so they are few and far between over here on this side of the big island.

Yes, you are one lucky owner, no doubt! Must be something about production cuts with Yamaha, because my local dealer said that this year Yamaha cut back on the RSV's and he only got one and it already sold. According to him, Yamaha just went down their list of dealers and started picking and choosing which ones were going to get less than their usual allotment this year.