IGNORED

Had a great time at Tessa c2 's place

friesman

Just got in from the Moose Jaw SK, M and E and had a great day, the weather held out and threatened to rain once or twice, but not much materialized. It was great meeting old friends and new and I would like to thank everyone for coming out and making it a great time.

We had Alberta Clipper from Medicine Hat AB, Billm30 and Shirley from Calgary AB, Rocket from Wainwright AB, Big Bob from Gravelbourg SK, BJB from Swift Current SK, and me, friesman from Regina SK. We met at Boston Pizza for a quick lunch and coffee and then headed out to Pete (Tessa2c) and Hazels place at Herbert SK. about an hour and 20 minute ride west from Moose Jaw. (there wasnt many turns, but it was a good ride...lol!)

Pete seems to be doing very well, and they treated us to some great hospitality and great eats! mmmmm barbeque sausage and ribs...mmmmm and all the trimmings till we couldnt get back on our bikes.

Thanks to Hazel and Pete for all the wonderful hospitality and thanks for letting us take over your home. Its so good to see you guys.

Brian

oops almost forgot here are a few pics , just follow the link

http://picasaweb.google.ca/friesman1/20090516May16_08

Glad to see pictures of you all and Pete and Hazel .

Pete looks like he is doing fine.

Hope you gave him he!! for scaring the he!! out of everyone here on the site.:yikes:

Take care Pete and hope to see you and the others at the PIP in Sept.

God's speed my friend!

Steve

aka Bubber

I'd like to chime in here with a big thank-you to Pete and Hazel for their wonderful hospitality and also thanks to Brian for throwing this together. Nice to meet some fellow VentureRiders and to put some faces to screen names. I had a great time and I'm looking forward to seeing all of you at future events.

Mike

Just wanted to say Thanks for the hospitality and the great get together at Pete and Hazels. We met new faces and made some great friends. Looking forward to seeing everyone again at Nelson or on the road. Brian, Thanks for putting this all together and the pictures look great.:photographing:

BillM30 and Shirley

I just remembered that we have to give special mention to Billm30 and Shirley for attending from Calgary when they had to ride thru snow and sleet and cold temps to get to visit us Saskatchawanians (...ites?) .

We are glad you all got warmed up when you got in and I hope we will have more fun in Nelson in July with you guys!.

Thanks again everyone who attended! Maybe we should try something like this again in August!

Brian

Hey, Brain - looks like you had a great time - didn't get wet, eh? Whose trike is that - looks great.

Nope, didnt get wet Vic. it got a bit cool in the afternoon, but by the time evening rolled around it was a gorgeous 2 3/4 hour ride home (counting time for saskatoon pie and coffee in Moose Jaw again),,lol

The trike belongs to CJ Klassen a relative of Pete's (he is the fellow that I couldnt remember his name in my pics)

Brian

Thanks Hazel and Pete. I had a great time too! But they didn't post the pictures of the Silver colored RSV leading the pack...proof positive they are the fastest.:banana:

You had lead the way for 1 reason, you have been to Pete's before & knew the way......... :duck: