IGNORED

Inexpensive headsets

Anyone have any suggestions on a good website for headsets, I know they cost money, but the price I've been seeing looks a tad high...and I want to hold on to as much of my cash as I can,

Thanks

I don't know how most you feel about audio quality of these head sets, I just got the one that came with the bike working and it stinks. For what you pay they should be hi end HIFI. I may try looking at headphones for home systems and replacing them, I've tried many over the years and seen $30 sets that blow these J&M's away.

It really depends upon what you expect out of the headsets. If you are looking for something primarily for communication (cb and intercom) then the ones listed above will do just fine and Sierra is a great company to deal with.

If you are looking for something with good fidelity for listing to music, you really need to pay more money. In my honest opinion, Edsets are about the best you can do. You will pay close to $200.00 per set for them though. The site is http://www.edsets.com You will have to register there to place an order. Register as a VentureRider member for a 7% discount. Discount ends in August though.

Don

I'm learning as I go here and I have to explore that website a little but $200 full set, my wife will say no and she knows I can take it from something other thats cheeper. Hay may be found something I can make a few dollars doing.:happy34: