IGNORED

Hooray For Vacuum Bleeders!!!

bongobobny

OK after struggling for days trying to get my new brake system primed and bled, I broke down and bought a Mighty Vac. A couple of squeezes and fluid was a flowin'!!

Once the system was primed I was able to finish the job with the speed bleeders, and finally, I have brakes again!!!:sign woo hoo::sign woo hoo:

glad it worked out for you Bob, now you can slow down so that 2nd gens can keep up with you.

We could have quite a discussion about this...........:moon:

Boomer......Who's never been beat by a Harley or a washing machine......and seriously doubts that will ever happen too.:rotf:

BLAH...BLAH...BLAH......But we 2nd genners dont need 2 or 3 bikes to keep 1 running...lol

Not all 1st genners have parts bikes, or more than 1, of the same type..... Others have serious cases of M.B.D., like Muffinman, Condor & StuD (which one am I going to ride today)...... :canada:

A tip for the vacume bleeders. I had a problem with the hose coming loose on the bleeder fitting. To make a "clamp" I cut a piece of rubber fuel line with the ID of the OD of the bleeder tube and slipped it over the bleeder hose to make a tigher fit. as a bonus it also keeps the hose from folding over and kinking. I change the fluids on all 53 range bikes every year and the mighty vac is a god send. Good luck Rod