IGNORED

Engard!! What a mess....

Condor

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I'll post mine. It is a little cluttered, but a great garage. When my wife and I came to look at the house before we bought it, I checked the garage first and advised my wife to check the house. I didn't really care about the house. The garage was perfect for me.

It is two story. The floor where the cars are parked is Spancrete. There are stairs into the basement which also has a walkout. There is a paved path around the back of the garage to get from the main level to the walkout doors. The furnace is bigger than I had in my first house and can make the basement workshop into a sauna on the coldest Wisconsin winter night. Both floors are wired for stereo (separate steroes) using old 70's Pioneer SX receivers.

It is truely my 'Man Cave'. I just have to get cable run out there and my wife will never see me.

RR

Curt you didn't waste 5 hours. I'm gonna have to lounge somewhere when we get there. I hate a dirty garage. lol My wife just told me I have to clean my garage over the next vacation or she will. And she's not nearly as attached to my things as I am. I think it's time to add on so I have someplace to store my things. Looking forward to meeting you in a couple of weeks. Dan

I see by your mess you are a sailor like me. I thought I was the only one insane enough to own two bikes and a sailboat. So, is the bike parked in there somewhere as well?:happy34:

I wish I had the room to get a bike...or maybe two in there, but with 6 bikes I'm just going to have to settle being bike cover poor...:) :mo money: