IGNORED

Engard!! What a mess....

Condor

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Jack that looks good to me, it looks "even more organized" now than when I saw it last August. I like to think of it as Jacks Ark for venture parts as Ill bet he has 2 of every part in there somewhere.

Heres a couple of my "garage"

OK.... I'll play... Mine's a real mess... but I use it constantly, and this is the leftovers of about the last 5 big projects... one of which took almost 3 months to get complete...

BTW... excuse the crappy pictures.. just clicked real fast...

Well the first pics sometimes looks like my daughters bedroom. Trying to clean up my garage as I hate a mess, but it never seems to get cleaned up. I do manage to get the car in during the winter.

Brad

Here are a few shots of my work in progress. My son and I started work on it last fall and with the help of my riding buddy we are almost finished with the inside. Kinda proud of the way it turned out. We still have several things that we want to do, but for the most part it's useable.:thumbsup:

[ATTACH]29809[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]29810[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]29811[/ATTACH][ATTACH]29812[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]29813[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]29814[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]29815[/ATTACH]

OK, We've all posted pics of our bikes, what about our garages? This is mine. I worked long and hard to get it this way, but what a mess. Is your's any better? Let's see the pics... :) :sign woo hoo:

WOW ! ! ! That's not a mess...It's a gold mine! With enough pictures you could publish the next "I Spy Book" the garage addition.:rotfl::rotf::rotfl::rotf:

hmmmm.. I'd need to make room to stand in so I could take a picture. My scoot was at MarCarl's for the winter and when I was ready to bring it home it took a day or so to make room for it. I have a very small 1 car garage full of RC airplanes and computer paraphernalia as well as a few tools. Robin (my wife) says it has lots of JUNK!!

Wayne

Well the first pics sometimes looks like my daughters bedroom. Trying to clean up my garage as I hate a mess, but it never seems to get cleaned up. I do manage to get the car in during the winter.

Brad

:sign20: I have one of those daughters too!! And... I haven't been able to put a car in the garage for the better part of 30 years.. Had the '73 GMC 4x4 in there once.... shoot it may still be in there...somewhere....:whistling::rotf:

Geesh - Jack - you are a gem - :happy65:- you gave all us guys now free time to go riding all summer:thumbsup2:!

Umm, you got two boats and (6) motorcycles in there somewhere:confused24:?

Barb says stop going on EBAY:rotf::rotf:. And did you ever hear of earthquake preparedness?:confused24:

OK, We've all posted pics of our bikes, what about our garages? This is mine. I worked long and hard to get it this way, but what a mess. Is your's any better? Let's see the pics...

Condor, I relate! Here are some pics of my garage/workshop. Problem is, too many toys and way to far from where I sleep. It is at my cottage, about 200 miles away. The 2nd last pics is of my smaller workshop, also at the cottage. The last pics is of my home kitchen, in a condo, turned into a workshop to work on my 88VR plastics. Can't tell you how much I appraciate Mother's help with my new VR, including his garage which is only 20 minutes from home. His garage is also stuffed with tools and parts.

OK, We've all posted pics of our bikes, what about our garages? This is mine. I worked long and hard to get it this way, but what a mess. Is your's any better? Let's see the pics...

Condor, I relate! Here are some pics of my garage/workshop. Problem is, too many toys and way to far from where I sleep. It is at my cottage, about 200 miles away. The 2nd last pics is of my smaller workshop, also at the cottage. The last pics is of my home kitchen, in a condo, turned into a workshop to work on my 88VR plastics. Can't tell you how much I appraciate Mother's help with my new VR, including his garage which is only 20 minutes from home. His garage is also stuffed with tools and parts.

:sign woo hoo: One can never have enough garages.....:thumbsup2: