IGNORED

Engard!! What a mess....

Condor

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank God, I thought mine was a mess. :doh: I have two bays available but the floor needs sweeping, there are things to put up, and the center and sides are packed with woodworking and metal working power tools. Condor, I will show my wife your pictures and she will not say anything about my garage for years.

holy chit.........and i thought dale was bad..........i promise i will never ever get mad at him again for his messy garage.......

if i could only get him to clean it up tho........its usually me who does it.........in fact just a few weeks ago I spent 7 hours cleaning and organizing it.........even sorted out all 3 drawers of socket wrenches in the craftsman tool box , etc.

and its still kinda messy......lol

there are times u can barely walk thru it.......but we only have a 1 car garage.thank god we have a shed for the mowers and garden tools.

I don't know how folks can do anything when their "space" is in such a disarray and so full of stuff... I'm the opposite... everything has to be neat and clean and orderly .... I'll post pics of my garage in a couple weeks...after I get it into a neat, clean, and orderly state!

:sign20:

OK, We've all posted pics of our bikes, what about our garages? This is mine. I worked long and hard to get it this way, but what a mess. Is your's any better? Let's see the pics... :) :sign woo hoo:

OK you Will yours is a real sh#t hole.:yikes: How can I compete with that ? :banana::banana::banana:

I can at least see the floor after 6 hours of cleaning the big chunk up.

I am showing the wife your pics. I bet I get off with good behavior after showing her your garage Vs my garage. Thanks for the lighter sentence and keep up the good work, if you can call it that. :banana:LOL

Bubber

Here's my organized mess.....I have to turn bike around inside so I gotta keep it clean. The messy room is the bikes storage place for the winter....usually 6mths of the yr!!! That's my first big bike hiding under the cover...1977 Honda 750K.

Looks pretty organized to me. Now, invite Big Tom over to help you on your scoot and I'll show you a mess...

What do you mean by that??..the garage looks fine to me.....

(never did see spamkym after that day).....Bob...He may still be in there somewhere.:fnd_(16):.

Here's my organized mess.....I have to turn bike around inside so I gotta keep it clean. The messy room is the bikes storage place for the winter....usually 6mths of the yr!!! That's my first big bike hiding under the cover...1977 Honda 750K.

Sickening!!!!

Lets see it should go like this.

You might be a redneck if When cleaning out your garage you find a motercycle in there.

LOL:rotf::rotfl::080402gudl_prv:

or... you ARE a redneck if after cleaning out your garage, it looks like Condor's!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: