IGNORED

99's HF Trailer Build

99silver

Well, it took a lot longer than I thought but I'm happy with the finished product.

Here's a few pic's until I get the Photobucket thing figured out and I can post the entire build.

Road tested and ready !!! Have to install the stickers yet.

Gary

Very nice, I need to get started on mine again. Where did you get the cooler rack? By the way it bolts on I'm guessing its not home made?:thumbsup2:

It's built from a cooler stand that you trip over all the time when you go into a party store/ gas station, had to modify it a bit.

It's built from a cooler stand that you trip over all the time when you go into a party store/ gas station, had to modify it a bit.

Nice idea. I'll have to keep my eyes open next time I'm in the store. Although with the misses be a little heavier the next six months, I don't expect her to take any long trips this summer so I don't need to be in any rush now. And I just put a new rear tire on tonight and didn't put the hitch back on for this summer. I figured a little less weight might help my advantage with Yammer wanting to challenge me this summer...... that is if he evers gets on the road.

Skid, You don't sound very scared !!

If he pulls out something bigger than a 750 it might be worth turning the key.

:crackup:

LOL, he keeps talking, but I haven't seen anything yet.....:thumbsup2:

sorry I changed the subject here......nice trailer.

Very Nice Gary. Didn't take you long to finish it and build the hitch from the day I stopped over. Very Very Nice.

Yeah, but it seemed like I've only been in the garage, truck or bed for the last few weeks !!

Oh, and the shower a few times.

Very nice job indeed...!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paint job on the trailer looks great.

Now some chrome wheels are in order to top it off......

Eck, for as much as I'll use it the stock ones will be OK with me, BUT if you or Eddie had it

there would be lots more bling for sure.

Eck, for as much as I'll use it the stock ones will be OK with me, BUT if you or Eddie had it

there would be lots more bling for sure.

99silver,

Your trailer is really nice, and I surely didnt mean it looked bad at all by no means.

Your right in that you built it to satisfy your needs as to how much you will use it.

I'm just fond of Chrome and Liquid silver.......:whistling: