IGNORED

Chat party Thursday Night!

Yama Mama

It is 10:11 EST we need more chatters. Only had 19 out of 7140.

Come on you can do it.

Yama Mama

Make that 20 now!!:stickpoke:Mind you with the time difference I don't even know if we are chatting on the same day:think::crackup::think: It's 11.40am on Friday here-but what day there???:think: If you guys can't get the thong-wearing thing sorted-just use them as sling-shots and fire paper pellets at each other when the conversation dies :duck::duck::rotfl::rotfl:

never ride faster than your guardian angel:2133:can fly

Oh it's very simple we've been through this with spear. You're on tomorrow when we're still on today. But by now I think we're on the same day. But that won't last. By the time we're all up and about on today you'll be working on tomorrow again. Gets confusing for folks who can't seem to follow the flow. But Yama mama and I got it down pat now. So I'm sure we all catch up somewhere along the way.

Hope that explains it. For those not understanding it read it backwards might help.:whistling:

Margaret

Oh it's very simple we've been through this with spear. You're on tomorrow when we're still on today. But by now I think we're on the same day. But that won't last. By the time we're all up and about on today you'll be working on tomorrow again. Gets confusing for folks who can't seem to follow the flow. But Yama mama and I got it down pat now. So I'm sure we all catch up somewhere along the way.

Hope that explains it. For those not understanding it read it backwards might help.:whistling:

Margaret

PARDON !!!!!!!!:think::confused24::think::confused24:

Annie

Sorry about that Dan. I left at 11PM EST and there were still about 5 fellas left.

Now I really think you should be critical of them. It was amazing I stayed that late. And it really was a very good party. I mean after all there was free drinks and food. Come on now.

Annie, mini explained it to you very well. For instance, you could of come the day before our party and you would have been there on time. If you come the day of the party you are late. So I would suggest not only reading this backwards, it might help to walk backwards to. Be very careful though.

I have to lie down now, sometimes explanations are tiring!

:beersign:Yama Mama

Here's to Deb!

Yama Mama

Just wanted to say thanks for the toast. Went home after work, helped the hubby throw up a few boards (don't ask) and got the wine out. Sun finally started shining about 7:00, so I plopped down on the porch and proceeded to have a few glasses. What a gorgeous night! Had my own toast to you guys also!!

http://www.google.com/images?q=tbn:OrEjNgH-b-N2mM::public-domain.zorger.com/daphnis-and-chloe/26-woman-in-toga-peeking-around-bush-whats-that.jpgI liked wearing the toga, a first for me, but I'll be honest, the thong was a little more than I can take!!