IGNORED

Passenger floorboard bracket needed

I need everyones' help here. I had to alter my left passenger bracket when the sidecar was fitted (had to be altered and raised for frame) now the sidecar is off ready for the trike conversion the floorboard will go back to original position :doh: and I need a bracket now. The dealers here will make me take the whole unit of board and bracket for over $AU400.

So pleeease, has someone got one out in the garage, or knows how I might get just the left-hand passenger bracket???? :confused24::confused24: (2007RSV)

Any help would be appreciated

never ride faster than your guardian angel:2133:

Annie, read this,

Please, call us at 330-879-9910 with any questions or concerns about your part. Due to the volume of emails that we receive, emails CANNOT be answered.

I also have looked at the intire listing,

I did not see any, I am

betting if you call they will have one.

good luck,

Jeff

Annie, read this,

Please, call us at 330-879-9910 with any questions or concerns about your part. Due to the volume of emails that we receive, emails CANNOT be answered.

I also have looked at the intire listing,

I did not see any, I am

betting if you call they will have one.

good luck,

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for looking at the listing for me, and I will give them a call when I figure out the time difference :confused24:

I am getting a Voyager trike conversion for "big blue" can't wait for the thing to get here

never ride faster than your guardian angel:2133:can fly

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Jeff,

Already bidding for the little buggers !!!!!!! :fingers-crossed-emo And who ever is bidding against me--STOP RIGHT NOW!! Hope that mojo works on the person,:stickpoke: I'm desperate for the bracket folks :bawling::bawling:

WOW, thanks for the link, will get Alan (hubby) to check 'em for me

Billet Passenger Floorboard Mounts

[sTR4NK574000] These brackets are specifically designed to allow passenger floorboard installation onto all Royal Star models originally equipped with foot pegs. All hardware is included for easy installation. Fits '96-'00 Royal Star Standard. STR-4NK57-40-00

msrp: $169.95

Some of Annie's problem is that she needs

these Items Shipped to Australia. some

will not ship to there.:confused24:

Can someone find out if North American Warhorse (store selling brackets on ebay) do ship to Australia ?? :confused24::think:

thanks

Annie,

I got a note from Forrest (flb) asking about fitment on the passenger floorboard mounts and these will fit the RSV as well as the origional Royal Star. Also, I sent the folks who have the parts listed on ebay and asked if they will ship to Australia. Hopefully, they will answer soon. I will let you know what they say about shipping.

Annie,

I got a note from Forrest (flb) asking about fitment on the passenger floorboard mounts and these will fit the RSV as well as the origional Royal Star. Also, I sent the folks who have the parts listed on ebay and asked if they will ship to Australia. Hopefully, they will answer soon. I will let you know what they say about shipping.

If they're interchangable, then she should be able to give the part # to her local dealer and they might be able to get them for her at a better price then paying for shipping from the States.

STR-4NK57-40-00

It's a factory add-on.

Hi Jerry,

You and Forrest have been amazing--can't thank you enough for your help. I have placed a bid for the brackets, so its good to know that they will fit!!

Is this an amazing bunch of folks, or what!:thumbsup2::happy65::thumbsup2:

If they're interchangable, then she should be able to give the part # to her local dealer and they might be able to get them for her at a better price then paying for shipping from the States.

STR-4NK57-40-00

It's a factory add-on.

My local dealer wants me to buy the genuine article-and it's the bracket and floorboard as one unit for $AU430!! Thats why I'm trying the U.S.

sorry everyone--been away for the weekend, but

YEP, YEP, YEP, I GOT 'EM!! :dancefool::thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

thanks again for everybody's help :happy65::happy65::happy65:

Annie