IGNORED

Long Way Round

tsigwing

Guest BluesLover

Long Way Down is equally as good - Ewan and Charlie travel north (John O'Groats, Scotland) to south (Cape Town, South Africa) in that one. Got both of them on DVD.

Cheers,

I picked up the whole deluxe set from Amazon.com

Long Way Round, Long Way Down, and Race to Dakar 8 cds right now they have it for $37.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Long-Round-Deluxe-Down-Dakar/dp/B001J2SFSC/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1240452493&sr=8-2]Amazon.com: Long Way Round (Deluxe) Long Way Down (Deluxe) Race To Dakar - Complete 8 DVD Box Set: Ewan McGregor, Charley Boorman: Movies & TV[/ame]

Guest BluesLover
I picked up the whole deluxe set from Amazon.com

Long Way Round, Long Way Down, and Race to Dakar 8 cds right now they have it for $37.

Amazon.com: Long Way Round (Deluxe) Long Way Down (Deluxe) Race To Dakar - Complete 8 DVD Box Set: Ewan McGregor, Charley Boorman: Movies & TV

I think Boorman gets hurt in Race to Dakar, doesn't he? I'll have to try and find that one now! LOL

Cheers,

Charlie Boorman was here in Australia recently, so I think a solo film effort by him is in the works

never ride faster than your guardian angel:2133:can fly

He is either doing or has finished a series call By Any Means. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ny-QoSD1Y8]YouTube - MCN News: Charley Boorman launches his latest big trip[/ame]

I think Boorman gets hurt in Race to Dakar, doesn't he? I'll have to try and find that one now! LOL

Cheers,

Youre right Lou,

Boorman wipes out in the Dakar rally and breaks his collar bone or arm, I cant remember for sure, and a couple of days later , a rider dies from being injured. (not in their entourage). Speed Channel had it on a couple of months ago.

Brian

PTRC rocks!