My Lips Are Sealed

Marcarl

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone

This is Mary, as in Gary's Mary.

Carl am I the surprise you're talking about?

I know I was darn surprised when he got down on one knee and asked me. At first I thought he was just going to tie my shoe lace for me, until the sun hit the rock.

PS

I said yes :173:

:ice_congrats-vi6886

Mary & Gary, lots of good wishes to you both from Oz :australia:

never ride faster than your guardian angel:2133:can fly

Well, I guess the cat is out of the bag now.

Mary and I are so happy together and would like to thank everyone for the good wishes. We are looking forward to getting together with as many of you as we can this year.

She is a beautiful, wonderful lady who has truly brought me back to life.

Mary and I are so happy together and would like to thank everyone for the good wishes. We are looking forward to getting together with as many of you as we can this year.

Gary, She does look good in Leather! If nothing else if you all cant make it down here at least I will try to get up there EH!.Still in Holding pattern on Debby right now..Will know more on the 5th Of May. See Ya My Friend! Tom

Man that was tough to keep to myself, Congrats to both of you and we are very happy to hear of the news. Can't wait to get some miles on with both of you, she looks good in leather too!

:)

Gary, She does look good in Leather! If nothing else if you all cant make it down here at least I will try to get up there EH!.Still in Holding pattern on Debby right now..Will know more on the 5th Of May. See Ya My Friend! Tom

So when do the rest of get to see how good leather can look?????????

Congratulations to both of you, Gary and Mary. Too bad I wont get to meet you at MD this year. May both of you have a prosperous life together.

Now, as for Squidly.........I plied you with wine AND you still didnt spill the beans?? Next time Zeus wont be so friendly.....:duck:

And here I heard "GM" was having troubles.. it's even been on the news, but it looks like Gary and Mary are making it big time...:cool10:

Congratulations Gary and Mary.

I am really happy for you both, and hope to see you guys at M-Day.

Way to go Gary.. We sure are happy for you two....

:think: Shari says she has never been to a Canadian wedding before....:canada:

We wish you both the best and will be honored to meet Mary at MD.:)

Congratulations!!!! Absolutely awesome!! :clap2: Headquarters going to be in the county or in the city?? We'll have to get together real soon if I can ever get a day off

do a timmie's coffee or even better a barbeque??? Now, if I can just wrangle a day off.....

randy:happy65::happy34: