IGNORED

She's real

mini-muffin

You folks our west know her, but since hdhtr moved to NC we hadn't had the privilege of meeting his Mrs. He's been to plenty of meets but she never makes them. So some might have thought either she didn't exist or maybe just maybe he was keeping her locked away some where. Well I found out she's real and here's the proof.

Now some of you may just recognize that tarp Steve is on well I have it now. So Squid if you end up mailing the dirt let me know so I can send the tarp too.

Margaret

Guest HdHtr
Yea, And she's happy right now cause Steve has to go to work finally. She finally gets all of the kids outta the house.:rotf:

I gotta go back to work in ... in ... 17 hours ... AHHHHHHHHHHH

I guess I have been underfoot ... a bit!!

Guest HdHtr
Yes, those of us out west know she exists. We also know that she's a sweetheart. Why she's married to that crazy man is the mystery.:big-grin-emoticon:

Crazy?? Who me?? I thought she was crazy!! After almost 40 years, think we's both crazy!!

Guest HdHtr

Jeff, Margaret ... thanks for going outta your way to deliver the parts and we appreciated your company. Get back soon!!

Steve & Michelle

Guest HdHtr
STEVE - AND WORK - THAT DOESN'T GO TOGETHER. GREAT TO SEE YOU TWO AGAIN - ALBEIT IN PICTURES. Hey, Steve - if that hair gets any shorter - you might have to take on the Lone Eagle Look - :rotf::rotf::rotf:

I agree and it is a sad thing ... but work ... it's just something I'll have to get use to!! Oh, and Vic ... I got a long, long way to get to the 'LoneEagle' look!! Tell Barb Michelle and I said HI!!