IGNORED

Warm Weather around just the corner !

BEER30

Warm Weather around just the corner .

So it's time for all the women here at VR to show off their Sexy Leather riding apparel they have been buying over the winter months . It doesn't have to be exactly leather , it can be Lace , Spandex , or even colored Surand wrap . If all the women haven't sent their thongs to Big Tom , perhaps photos in Chaps and a Thong and vest ! .....Please just tell me you send all your things to Big Tom and if ya did , you can help out the economy by purchasing more .

If ya got some Boob Tubes with VR patches displayed correctly , it would be our gents pleasure to veiw ! Don't be shy , the HD chic's do it !!!!! Don't let them out-do you .

Come on Mini , YamaMoma , Tater , Mecahanic and more . Show off those Tattoos .

If you dare ,

Be a little Bare .

Show some skin ,

get a tan ,

Make us all ,

some happy men !

Make this an exciting year ! :banana::banana::banana:

BEER30

I just hope this girl is not a member here.:rotf:

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i274/13thAFMonterey/1806761601_5e7cae89ea.jpg

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT PHOTO OF MY WIFE?

I KNEW SHE WAS RUNNING AROUND ON ME...:crying:

You tell Marthanel to call home right now and that I am coming up there to git her right now.

Man...you better becareful..you gonna get somebody in trouble...

Gene, you don't wan't to see TATERS in any of those things..boob tubes !!!!!! you mean knee pads....:stirthepot:..ps when she reads this ,I'll save you a spot in the dog house..right next to me..:rotfl::rotfl:

Geez ......Tom . When Tater drop the phone earlier when we were talking and I mentioned to photo opportunity to her , I thought she was rushing to slip into that outfit and get here picture taken pretty quickly !

If she is sexy as her voice sounds , we should hear some hoot'n and some howl'n ! Being she's into bows and arrows , I bet she has a cute lil' Pocahontas outfit she can pose in !

BEER30

Geez ......Tom . When Tater drop the phone earlier when we were talking and I mentioned to photo opportunity to her , I thought she was rushing to slip into that outfit and get here picture taken pretty quickly !

If she is sexy as her voice sounds , we should hear some hoot'n and some howl'n ! Being she's into bows and arrows , I bet she has a cute lil' Pocahontas outfit she can pose in !

BEER30

Yeah. . . . that's what I was doing . . . . .running to get into my outfit. What???

What Sh## are you starting now. . . . .my friend.

Why don't you. . . go get into a cute little outfit. . . .and leave us (who have half a brain) alone. LOL LOVE YA, Little Buddy!!!

big tom....boy oh boy r u in for it.........

i think u are about to loose a whole lotta more lbs when tators beats the s**t out of you........since we all know how full of s**t you are, there wont be much of you left......

:stirthepot:

:rotf::rotf::rotf:

You've got that right. . . .

I cannot believe he wrote that. . . .he is in BIG TROUBLE! The dog house is to good for him. I am shocked and appauled!!!!!!

P.S. Looking for new Driver.

Have Beautiful 2005 RSV with many options.

Much Chrome. . . GPS. . . A whole lotta extra room in luggage bags now that the Premadonna has been removed.

Love for travel is a must. . .and YES. . . I stop at all garage sales and Fashion Outlets.. . . I will be more than happy to pass ALL Dairy Queens. . . .

Excepting Applications Now.

BEER 30 NEED NOT APPLY. . . . .

You've got that right. . . .

I cannot believe he wrote that. . . .he is in BIG TROUBLE! The dog house is to good for him. I am shocked and appauled!!!!!!

P.S. Looking for new Driver.

Have Beautiful 2005 RSV with many options.

Much Chrome. . . GPS. . . A whole lotta extra room in luggage bags now that the Premadonna has been removed.

Love for travel is a must. . .and YES. . . I stop at all garage sales and Fashion Outlets.. . . I will be more than happy to pass ALL Dairy Queens. . . .

Excepting Applications Now.

BEER 30 NEED NOT APPLY. . . . .

You forgot to mention , RSV has stock pipes , passenger makes up for the loud pipes ! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

BEER30

big tom....boy oh boy r u in for it.........

i think u are about to loose a whole lotta more lbs when tators beats the s**t out of you........since we all know how full of s**t you are, there wont be much of you left......

:stirthepot:

:rotf::rotf::rotf:

Thats all i got to do to loose weight fast:banana:

You forgot to mention , RSV has stock pipes , passenger makes up for the loud pipes ! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

BEER30

[/quote

I don't care who you are ..now that there is FUNNY.............:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:PS...RSV DRIVER FOR HIRE...DQ STOPS A MUST...........:whistling:

Summers coming. Guess this means time for the tanning bed. Oh and the new tattoo is in the planning.:whistling: Now really have to start getting with my diet.:8: Now what new leather to purchase? :mo money:Oh the decisions.:think: What about the rest of you girls? What ya doin?

Gene, you don't wan't to see TATERS in any of those things..boob tubes !!!!!! you mean knee pads....:stirthepot:..ps when she reads this ,I'll save you a spot in the dog house..right next to me..:rotfl::rotfl:

Looks like there will be more Pie & Cheesecake, for everyone at Don's maint day. The reason I think this, probably after posting the comment above, Big Tom will not be getting any........ :bang head:

Looks like there will be more Pie & Cheesecake, for everyone at Don's maint day. The reason I think this, probably after posting the comment above, Big Tom will not be getting any........ :bang head:

Cheesecake, right? Or anything else. Wow, Big Tom, you stepped in it bigtime.

RR

Dang I don't know how I missed this yesterday. Gene Oh Gene what can we say. I only give pics to a select few of me in skimpy outfits. :rotf::rotf: Now Tom I thought you were doing so well. Is it all the weight you lost? Was it was your mind that you lost? I'm trying to help you there. :innocent:

I'll have to look up some good pics before I post again. Hmmm who to post pics of. I have someone in mind who sent me a pm this morning. :whistling:

Margaret

It could have been worse..I could have said " the venture women" ,:rasberry:but I didn't ......:rotf:yep.. It was a cold night last night..:cold:cant find the keys to "OLD SILVER"..gotta find that spare.....TATERS..Its that "BEER 30"guy...hes a bad in fluence on all us "GOOD GUYS":superman:...yeah thats it ....he's the culprit..:hihi:he's evil I tell you evil:confused24:..Gene ,why do you start such evilness and drag us poor innocent bystanders along?:whistling:...shame on you:no-no-no:...yeah its that beer 30 guy....not me:whistling:

Edited by BIG TOM

It could have been worse..I could have said " the venture women" ,:rasberry:but I didn't ......:rotf:yep.. It was a cold night last night..:cold:cant find the keys to "OLD SILVER"..gotta find that spare.....TATERS..Its that "BEER 30"guy...hes a bad in fluence on all us "GOOD GUYS":superman:...yeah thats it ....he's the culprit..:hihi:he's evil I tell you evil:confused24:..Gene ,why do you start such evilness and drag us poor innocent bystanders along?:whistling:...shame on you:no-no-no:...yeah its that beer 30 guy....not me:whistling:

Big Tom , Quit panicking ! Put on a pair of looser thongs and quit wearing them super tight pair . They're cutting off the circulation , you know !

Your not going to let that Lil Ole Tater-Tot push you around , are ya ! You know there's a lot of Curly Q Fries available !

So Chill out , drink a cold one , call a locksmith or read the tech section about lost keys . Don't worry about MD delights , There is a DQ nearby !

So in conclusion , your making it sound like the lil woman has a tighter grip on your you know what , than them tiny thongs your wearing does . :big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon:

Now back to the topic at hand , where are them VR women photos at ??????

BEER30