IGNORED

GoPro Hero Wide cam

AmnChode

I picked up one of these a little while ago and though I'd let yall take a peek at the performance. They sell for about $200 with all the mounting equipment, although I built a custom RAM-Mount setup to make it a little more rigid yet non-permanent like ;). And I kinda like the wide angle lens, gives you a good view of the road. This was filmed using a reservoir mount and was on a quick jaunt to wally world.

On a side note...from my experience, they have excellent customer service. My first camera had a rattle from the view finder being loose. Once I told them what it was doing, they informed me of the "glitch" and requested I send it back to them. Without question, they supplied me with a new camera that works like a champ (hence the video above).

The manufacturer's site is here, for those interested... ;)

I have one of those too, Krome Rose got it for me at Christmas. You are right they do have a good customer service, yet maybe they need a better quality control department. Mine also had the rattling viewfinder and I had to get a new one sent to me. There were no problems getting a new one sent to me.

For such a small camera they have decent video.