IGNORED

First ride of the year!

Danimal

Well finally got out. Was 43 degrees today. Only rode about twenty or twenty-five miles today but man did that feel good. I was at my local dealership and they brought out a roadliner for someone to test drive. Then before they could take it back in I started asking some questions about it. Well Tom there said jump on and take it for a spin, didn't have to tell me twice.lol They knew I wasn't gonna buy cause I'm a venture guy. Still it was fun with a ton of torque to boot. Not exactly my style of machine but for a second ride maybe it would be all right. Probably would go with a roadstar if given a choice though. But if you like the looks it would certainly be a blast to own. Anyway taking my bike out tomorrow supposed to be 47 for a high. Oh they had two 07's there for sale blue/black and a really pretty red and black one too. I bought my 07 from their sister store last year. Really great folks Team Winnebagoland on Oshkosh, Wi they also own Team Motorsports in Green Bay, Wi. Danimal :Venture:

I thought about getting out today, but had to get ready for business trip to Atlanta...flying out in the morning.

I'm hoping the weather warms up a little, I need to get the FJR in to Team Motorsports to have the ignition switch replaced (warranty). Maybe next weekend.

Like I said, hope it starts warming up pretty soon. The Flood Run is just four weeks away :thumbsup2:

Curt

Never heard of that one Curt, I've been on the Fool's 100 the last couple of years. So when you get home from the Atl. fill me in OK? Hope your safe and successful on your trip. He's bringing all our crappy weather down to you folks down there.:cool10:

Dan