IGNORED

air brushing....

painterman67

I'm looking to get a mc tag made for the front of my trailer. Don't need it to try to be leagal or anything like that just want it to look cool. Was thinking of hveing one painted to say p8trmn.

Anyone do this type of work or now someone who does. Let me know .

Any other ideas are more than welcome also.

thanks mucho...

David

I'm looking to get a mc tag made for the front of my trailer. Don't need it to try to be leagal or anything like that just want it to look cool. Was thinking of hveing one painted to say p8trmn.

Anyone do this type of work or now someone who does. Let me know .

Any other ideas are more than welcome also.

thanks mucho...

David

David , I can ask the guy whom painted Becky and my helmets , if he will do it and how much . Also check the Malls , there is always someone whom does them there.

BEER30

Not sure what you are wanting to paint or air brush but they make all kinds of stincels to do or make about anything and if its just letters you can do those yourself. I just got a new air brush for christmas and havent touched one in over fifteen years but I am going to get back into it and play with it once it warms up alittle. I also got the ones to do the real flames and a dvd to show me, just have to practice. Look in the phone book for people that do that or call a bodyshop you know and see who does there decals and such they should be able to point you in the rite direction. Good luck.