IGNORED

Name change

Wrongway

Well after years of being here and being know ans Allan H, I have decided to officially change my site name to Wrongway. Those of you who know me will totally understand and agree! Those of you that don't know me, well lets just say I shouldn't ever be the ride captain!:rotf:

hey wrongway, i forgot to ask you yesterday if you would like to join our committee to help coordinate rides with colesgrandpa at the 09 rally. we will need a tail gunner on some of the rides too. let me know. had a great time at "BASS PRO" as soon as the weather breaks we will have to get together with you and dee and ride on the weekend somewhere. bill :2133:

Havent seen much of you postinig lately, :duck:guess you got lost trying to get to your computer......:stickpoke:

I have been ride captian many times and made a few wrong turns, but you know what, its not about how you get there, a wrong turn here and there can be construed as part of the route...........I never give out a preplanned route just for that reason........and anyway, show me a ride captian who hasnt made a wrong turn, just hasnt been a ride captian very many times...........it happens to all of us..........Oh by the way, you :thumbsup2:are on my list to lead a ride at Vogel this year, so dont plan it, just ride and enjoy it.......:rotfl::rotfl:

Havent seen much of you postinig lately, :duck:guess you got lost trying to get to your computer......:stickpoke:

I have been ride captian many times and made a few wrong turns, but you know what, its not about how you get there, a wrong turn here and there can be construed as part of the route...........I never give out a preplanned route just for that reason........and anyway, show me a ride captian who hasnt made a wrong turn, just hasnt been a ride captian very many times...........it happens to all of us..........Oh by the way, you :thumbsup2:are on my list to lead a ride at Vogel this year, so dont plan it, just ride and enjoy it.......:rotfl::rotfl:

he just got back from vogel. :rotf::rotfl::rotfl::rotf::rasberry:

I got your back Allen I remember following you from the middle of Kansas to Ft Collins. We didnt get lost. We almost ran out of gas but we didnt

Get lost:cool10: actually we beat Eck and the other guys that followed him to Ft Collins and they left before us:stirthepot:

John

Hey!

How come Allan gets to change his name without any disparaging remarks and aggravation?

It's been well over a month now, and I am still getting flack... :bang head:

Not fair I tell you, not fair at all.....

:mytruck:

Because, Allan also possibly gets lost between the fridge & the tv set. Maybe that is, just CRS setting in........ It's a wonder he managed to find his way to & from the motel room and rally HQ, in Kitchener last year (maybe he had someone to guide him).

:stickpoke: :rotf::rotf::rotf:

From what I have read so far, this new name is very fitting for him........

:canada:

I got your back Allen I remember following you from the middle of Kansas to Ft Collins. We didnt get lost. We almost ran out of gas but we didnt

Get lost:cool10: actually we beat Eck and the other guys that followed him to Ft Collins and they left before us:stirthepot:

Hey John,

I have one hell of an excuse on this one.

To set the record straight though, please note that I did not lead this ride, I was the tail gunner.

My first mistake was leaving you guys and following two guys on Harleys... (dang, I forgot thier names though - sorry)..but they were a blast to ride with ...

I will never forget that ride...85-90 MPH in 104 degrees all the way through Kansas.....

And sitting under that awning at that old old gas station, waiting out that nasty tornatic storm was a nerve racking experience too.....as I held onto my bike watching the gas pumps rock back and forth and watching Cinderella and their kids sitting in the van...:whistling: