IGNORED

Friends of the friendless club

TATERS

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:whistling:

I am so tired of Big Tom telling me that I have no friends and having to review his long list of Venture rider friends.

So I implore you....help me shut him up! I am accepting any friends. Short...Tall....Skinny....Pleasing Plump...any nationality....race...creed...or religion.

All US or non US citizens are welcome. Join the Friends of the Friendless Club Now!. BeFriend me now..... Thank You.:fingers crossed:

First of all Taters..you are getting " PITY FRIENDS".. how could you not? "BEGGIING" This is like a bad episobe of " I LOVE LUCY'. friends of the friendless..how sad.. you should be ashamed of your self.. friendship is earned..gonna have to take you off my friends list....don't listen to her everyone..she is using all of you ... lol..delete her from your friends list now....she is like that alien that attaches to your face and will suck the life out of you....STOP THE INSANITY...DELETE HER NOW...:whistling:

Edited by BIG TOM

First of all Taters..you are getting " PITY FRIENDS".. how could not not "BEGGIING" This is like a bad episobe of " I LOVE LUCY'. friends of the friendless..how sad.. you should be ashamed of your self.. friendship is earned..gonna have to take you off my friends list....don't listen to her everyone..she is using all of you ... lol..delete her from your friends list now....she is like that alien that attaches to your face and will suck the life out of you....STOP THE INSANITY...DELETE HER NOW...:whistling:

WOW! Hope your dog house has heat? Kind of cold to say things like that this time of year!:whistling:

First of all Taters..you are getting " PITY FRIENDS".. how could not not "BEGGIING" This is like a bad episobe of " I LOVE LUCY'. friends of the friendless..how sad.. you should be ashamed of your self.. friendship is earned..gonna have to take you off my friends list....don't listen to her everyone..she is using all of you ... lol..delete her from your friends list now....she is like that alien that attaches to your face and will suck the life out of you....STOP THE INSANITY...DELETE HER NOW...:whistling:

Come along Tom....its time for your meds.

How embarrasing...Sorry my new friends. :doh: I placed him back in the rocker.:rotfl::rotfl:

Hey, Taters - will help you out - from out here in Northern California. This has gotten to be a funny thread - you go, rack 'em up.

I am confused though - pudding or jello at Don's house? You all talking about filling in that pond with jello??????:confused24: That's what is great about this site - everyone comes up with ideas on how to keep the boss "safe" :rotf::rotf:.

Hi Taters,

Yes I would love to be your friend. I wish you would come on the chat sometime. Put me on the list, I am on so many lists, you know some good........some bad!

Thanks for being my new friend!

Yama Mama

Thanks! I will try to get on the chat sometime, if Big Tom does'nt stop acting up he's gonna get it....I may need some names from your other list. He's soooo jealous of my friends list...Did you see his evil response? He should talk... smoozing all of you woman just to get deserts at Maintenance Day.......Oh...he'll lie...and say no...but we know the truth. Think about this....they don't call him Big Tom for nothing.

OK....I love him again...I feel better now thanks for listening...:soapbox:

Mamamo can you imagine the "Pond Monsters" sticking their ugly heads up through tons of jello? And the 20lb metamorphic bull frogs, with their loud ribbits echoing across the gelatin pond, wow what a sight.

Maybe if we made enough jello, Don's tractor would float on the pond.

Yama Mama

:big-grin-emoticon:No problem Taters! We will always be there for you.

Through thick and thin: rain, snow, and sleet!

By the way, since we are friends we all will be at your house next Saturday for dinner. We hope it was enough notice!

Happy New Year!

:big-grin-emoticon:No problem Taters! We will always be there for you.

Through thick and thin: rain, snow, and sleet!

By the way, since we are friends we all will be at your house next Saturday for dinner. We hope it was enough notice!

Happy New Year!

No Problem.....we love company.

What time do you plan to have dinner ready? I'll warm up the oven for you.

Tops Market right in town for groceries. Plan for 31-32 (Squidleys' up in the air yet) of my new friends. We'll have a ball! :97:

Hey! I'm not a pity friend! I might be a pathetic friend but NOT a Pity friend!!!

AAAAHHHHH! Thanks Guy! None of my new friends are pathetic. except maybe Squidley (I'm not sure...the jury is still out on that one).

Big Tom is still paying for that comment. :2132:

Taters

I am glad that you did not request me for a friend because Squid is one of my Biggest friends and Little Lonna is too.

I got alot of Great Friends here on this little site and we are all Family.

Dont worry Tom we can Kick her out of the house and change the locks if ya want.:witch_brew::stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot::rotf::rotf:

\

Jeff

Taters

I am glad that you did not request me for a friend because Squid is one of my Biggest friends and Little Lonna is too.

I got alot of Great Friends here on this little site and we are all Family.

Dont worry Tom we can Kick her out of the house and change the locks if ya want.:witch_brew::stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot::rotf::rotf:

\

Jeff

You asked for it....You've got mail......:2132: love ya lol