IGNORED

Good news and Bad news. :)

Freebird

The good news is that my Garmin Zumo 550 arrived today. The bad news is that it arrived about 2 hours after I left. :) That's life. My son called to tell me that it had arrived but Eileen and I had already left for our 4 day anniversary vacation. It gives me something to look forward to when I get home though.

Except for all of that:

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY VENTURERIDER FRIENDS!

You have a nice New Year as well. Now don't get back on here till you get home. You and Eileen have a great time, we'll hold down the fort till you get back. Nothing for you to worry about. What's the worst thing that could happen?:whistling:

Margaret

Party at Freebirds house........ :stirthepot::rotf::rotf:

Well I personally think it is a GOOD thing that your GPS didnt arrive sooner boss....

I mean going on a four day anniversary trip and all...I really don't think you wife would really appreciate you playing with an electronic gismo more that paying attention to her for the next four days...:whistling:

Count it as a blessing that it didn't arrive sooner my friend. :thumbsup2:

I remembered the cans, but I did forget something..........Don did you find my speedo laying around someplace..last time I saw it was laying on the edge of the tub...............:shock3::eek:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Hope the last one out of the hot tub picked up the empty beer cans and bottles.:whistling:

Margaret