IGNORED

we are back home

Cinderella

well we made it back tonight and i see i have a lot of catching up to do.......you guys were busy :D

we are tired and dale had to make the trip back with the flu so he went straight to bed...

we had a good time and great Christmas!

and of course i got to get my hands on the new grandbaby finally !! He is beautiful and so big already ( 4 months)

was great to get away , but its great to be home to my own bed.......:innocent:

will catch up tomorrow !

Hope Dale recovers quickly. Hows about an update on the broke car.

Ponch

right now we dont know.....still sitting here......havent started it since we've been back....

it appears it may be a head gasket.....

gotta get it over to dales friends who is a mechanic and have him get at it.

doesnt it figure.....only owe a little over a grand on it yet and it craps on us.

was so looking forward to a car payment gone........now its gonna be a huge bill to fix it or start looking for another vehicle and another payment....:crying:

we should be able to get by with the just the truck for a while.....since dale works nights ...i just wont have transportation from 4;30 in the afternoon til morning.

but i think he will be going back to days starting in feb....Im glad about that...so gotta get it fixed by then.

A co-worker totaled his Mustang a few weeks ago ending up with a bruised bod and ego only to have his Mini Van drop a transmission while out of town over Christmas. He and his wife both work (different shifts) and now they don't have any transportation.

They are renting a car for the time being, but are going to have to get something quick.

Glad you made it back safe and sound sort of. Sorry Dale's got the flu, keep him at a distance you don't need that.

Not too much happened while you were gone. Except the guys think they are just so smart. Oh right that's normal.

Margaret

THINK??

Good to see you back Cindy.

THINK??

THINK???

well we made it back tonight and i see i have a lot of catching up to do.......you guys were busy :D

we are tired and dale had to make the trip back with the flu so he went straight to bed...

we had a good time and great Christmas!

and of course i got to get my hands on the new grandbaby finally !! He is beautiful and so big already ( 4 months)

was great to get away , but its great to be home to my own bed.......:innocent:

will catch up tomorrow !

cindy glad you all had a great christmas and a good trip. hope you get your van fixed. i just know this is going to be a much better year for you. just want to wish you, dale, and halie a happy new year. bill and linda :clap2::clap2: :2133:

it appears it may be a head gasket.....

Glad you had a great time and glad you made it back safely.

Must a have a few miles on that van as the you replaced the intake gasket once, but must be shot again. Same thing happened to my Malibou at 130,000 miles intake went bad then the head gasket. I was topping antifreeze up but got so bad it ran dry and over heated. All the best on this one, Garages will charge a fortune if you have any to help it is not that bad of a price for parts.

BRad