IGNORED

international rally registration

Snarley Bill

hey group, just a reminder. we need folks to start registering for the international 2009 rally. we need to get some kind of count to figure t shirts, patches, the last meal, and name buttons. after the holidays the committeee is going to get rolling again. cindy will be coming home from christmas with her family, and i need to keep her busy. lol. so if your sure your going to attend, we would appreciate you registering as soon as possible. at least click on the hub at the top of the venture rider home page, and see what it's all about. thanks, bill :welcome1:

I knew I had already registered but had to look to make sure..I was surprised that with all the rooms sold out at the Hub that there arent that many registered....I will say from the Ft Collins Rally,I just about missed out on a Tee Shirt because I forgot to Register..Thanks to Squid they had a few left over and I got 2! Glad I did. Anyway for those on the fence about going just ask my wife..She had a blast....we were only going to Ft Collins for the night and go on to Yellowstone but SHE said "No Way, cant we stay here?" I was SHOCKED as this was the first Rally She had EVER gone to! Tom

I won't , and I suspect some others won't be registering till 60 or even 30 days before the event. Since your requiring payment in advance I can't register till I'm sure I can get the time off. Which in some cases such as mine I won't be able to verify that till about May.

I won't , and I suspect some others won't be registering till 60 or even 30 days before the event. Since your requiring payment in advance I can't register till I'm sure I can get the time off. Which in some cases such as mine I won't be able to verify that till about May.
we understand that. i may have to quit my job to get the time off. lol. just kidding . i know the boss. at least i hope i do. bill :2133:

I am planning on attending with my wife but like others it is too early to register as I have to make sure I am able to attend. Lots of thinkgs will happen between now and August..some good..some not so good. Getting the time off would not be a problem but with todays economy who knows. I am hoping to ride up with others from the Houston area Ponch/Gunboat/Owen etc but waiting until its closer before making any concrete plans. I will have the ride ready to go that for certain and I am looking forward to my first international rally. Sorry I can't confirm till later but add 2 as definite maybe's.

Sturgis is the same days so that may affect some attendance from some area's.

Bill, as others have said, I wouldn't worry about keeping anyone busy at the moment - as this event is still very far out. As it gets closer, there will be a ton of activity. You have secured the dates and housing, which are the two most important aspects I think. Then you have gotten the designs, etc. completed - you are way head of the game, I think.

Any event I have helped out in - for fun or professionally - it seems as people always wait until the last minute which drives the event chairperson crazy - but things always end up coming together for a great time. From the buzz which has been posted here on the site since this began, I think you are going to have a great turnout - and even better time. Doing a good job - bro - you and your team.

Gary and I booked the Hub, but at Christmas our son told us John Deere "might" be changing their annual shut down. Guess which week? The problem is we have started taking the boys on an annual bike trip. This year is Kentucky.

I don't dare register until he finds out for sure. We will let you know as soon as we do.