IGNORED

Bigger mirrors

ronhenry4

I need some help from a master fabricator. im thinking that i would like to put those big mirrors on my bike.. you know the ones like on a pick up truck for towing a camper or something.. my thinking is if i put these big mirrors on my bike i will be able to keep better track of all the first gen's that are behind me dont want to loose anyone ...:stirthepot::stirthepot::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon:

i thought some on ewould like that .. waiting for yammer dan to see it he'll be all over me for this one hehehe:pushups::pushups::pushups: but im ready for him

Them 1st Gen's are still trying to catch up with Santa (:080402gudl_prv:) ! As you know they will not admit that they honestly wanted Santa to bring them a 2nd Gen for Christmas !

BEER30

I need some help from a master fabricator. im thinking that i would like to put those big mirrors on my bike.. you know the ones like on a pick up truck for towing a camper or something.. my thinking is if i put these big mirrors on my bike i will be able to keep better track of all the first gen's that are behind me dont want to loose anyone ...:stirthepot::stirthepot::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon:

That would be a total waste of time and effort . If you really truly want to keep your eyes on 1st gens get a pair of binoculars and look straight ahead:thumbsup::missingtooth::bikersmilie: :bikersmilie: :bikersmilie:

That would be a total waste of time and effort . If you really truly want to keep your eyes on 1st gens get a pair of binoculars and look straight ahead:thumbsup::missingtooth::bikersmilie: :bikersmilie: :bikersmilie:

Well it is a known fact that 1st gen'rs are early risers . They leave earlier to get ahead start ! :rotfl::rotf:

Us 2nd gen'rs have a little bit more time to :draming: .

BEER30

Well it is a known fact that 1st gen'rs are early risers . They leave earlier to get ahead start ! :rotfl::rotf:

Us 2nd gen'rs have a little bit more time to :draming: .

BEER30

well we all know you need it after all getting off and pushing a 2nd gen up hills is hard work ---- if you guys were nicer we would throw you a line and tow you up those hills instead we have to wait up the road and kill a few :group cheers: while we wait:rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry:

Most large "towing" mirrors come with a fairly universal mount so you can easily drill some LARGE holes in your fairing for the bolts. You may need to use molly bolts to secure the lower bracket into the radiator. But they should be real solid by then.

Then you can copy and print a few of our fabulous 1st Gen bikes from the profiles... then, very carefully cut them out. Now, use some rubber cement, glue them near the bottom of the glass in the mirror.

Now everytime you glance down... there we are...

Simple...

Now you are happy and we can sit back, eating our meal and enjoying a favorite drink wondering what's keeping you.

Later we will explain that woosh sound you often hear when you are riding with us...

Most large "towing" mirrors come with a fairly universal mount so you can easily drill some LARGE holes in your fairing for the bolts. You may need to use molly bolts to secure the lower bracket into the radiator. But they should be real solid by then.

Then you can copy and print a few of our fabulous 1st Gen bikes from the profiles... then, very carefully cut them out. Now, use some rubber cement, glue them near the bottom of the glass in the mirror.

Now everytime you glance down... there we are...

Simple...

Now you are happy and we can sit back, eating our meal and enjoying a favorite drink wondering what's keeping you.

Later we will explain that woosh sound you often hear when you are riding with us...

Thats GREAT!! a good way to start my day :) its going t be 70 in cincy IM RIDING today

If I remember right at Vogel in 2006 there was a certian 2nd Gen rider that was having trouble keeping up with a UPS truck.......and I believe at that same Vogel, there was a 1st gen that gave a 1800 Goldwing a run for its money, I know, I was there for both............:witch_brew::witch_brew:

There is a reason SkyDoc17, I and a few others have installed R1 brakes on our 1st Gens. So we can slow down and let those 2nd Gens catch up. Now, if you install those pick-up type camper mirrors, maybe you can adjust the pitch and stabilize that batwing fairing at highway speeds.

:missingtooth:

JB

I'm afraid they could never reach our normal "highway speeds"...

Hey Ron,

I am somewhat disappointed that my Avatar is so small that you were not able to see it earlier, so in the spirit of good will I have enlarged it for your viewing pleasure.

Enough Said!

Earl

I love it!! i didnt really think my little comment about mirrors would go over so well.:big-grin-emoticon:

Them 1st Gen's are still trying to catch up with Santa (:080402gudl_prv:) ! As you know they will not admit that they honestly wanted Santa to bring them a 2nd Gen for Christmas !

BEER30

Im still waiting for my new Speedo, mine peged and broke. so im riding blind a a while. actually my next bike would be a beemer

Edited by MikeM8560