IGNORED

Utah trip photos

Midrsv

I know it's been a while, but I have finally uploaded several photos from our June trip to Utah. Several of my riding buddies and I rode from Central KY to Grand Junction, CO where we met our wives who flew out. From there we rode a 6 day loop through the Utah National parks while also taking in Monument Valley and Lake Powel. Here is the link to the photos: http://www.traynorphoto.com/utah/Utah/index

Enjoy!

Dennis

Great pictures!:thumbsup2: Just what we need here in Iowa when we can't get the scoots out due to our winter wounder land! Cough, cough. :bawling:Looks like you had a GREAT time. How much time did you take?

Have fun & keep riding, thanks for the pictures!

Bryan

We took 3 days to travel each way from Lexington to Grand Junction. Once we picked our wives up there we rode for 6 days through Utah. We stopped overnight at Moab, Lake Powel, Zion National park, Bryce Canyon and some town which I can't recall the name of and then returned to Grand Junction. After dropping the ladies at the airport there we hauled but back to KY. It was a great trip.

Dennis

Dennis-

Thanks for sharing the pics. It's amazing the beauty we have in our back yard here in Utah. You got to see some of the greatest scenery in So. Utah.

Some of the small towns you may not remember are Escalante, Tropic and Boulder (amoungst others).

And I sit here looking at snow out the office window, dreaming of summer rides once again. Thanks for the cabin fever! :rotf:

Dave

Now that I am back home, I checked the map and the small town we stayed just before returning to Grand Junction was Bicknell, UT. That is where the photo of the sherrifs car with the dummy in it was taken. I guess they can't afford a real sherrif.

Dennis

Great pictures of what looked like an epic ride.

I normally travel on my own and seldom get such fascinating pictures, just pictures of the scoot in front of various landmarks. Looks like a great bunch to ride with. Looks like some of it was still cold though.

Thanks for sharing and will maybe see you on the road some day. I'll actually be in Louisville, KY for our National Convention in August. I plan to finish up the open states after that, God willing.

Have a great New Year.

(My map only shows my motorcycle trips for 2007 & 2008)

Great pictures of what looked like an epic ride.

I normally travel on my own and seldom get such fascinating pictures, just pictures of the scoot in front of various landmarks. Looks like a great bunch to ride with. Looks like some of it was still cold though.

It is a great group to ride with. Maybe a couple of people too many at times. But all are good friends. We had great weather on that trip. It was a little cool at Cedar Breaks NM, low 40's. And then when three of us rode into Bryce Canyon in the early morning it was in the 30's but by the time we got everyone else out of bed and on our way at 9:30 or so it had warmed to about 50.

Dennis