IGNORED

darn it's cold

Snarley Bill

Sorry guys - it was a chilly 64 degrees here in Phoenix today :sign outstanding:

But I know you are going to be giving me a hard time this summer when it is 120 in the shade.....:Im not listening to

Shep

I am getting ready to leave for work and its 5:10 am, when I got up at 4:30 it was 21 degrees, its now 19 degrees..........balmy compared to you, I will be riding the bike to work today as usual.

Hope it warms up for you guys up north..............Im just glad I dont have to worry about the white fluffy stuff, that stuff makes bike riding kinda tough........:starz:

I had to take the kids home sun and they said on the radio there was 30 mph winds and didnt catch the gusts, the temp was 5 with a wind chill of -18. It was nice and sunny out sunday morning when I got up to go get the paper and thought about ridding the bike til I stepped outside. Its supposed to be colder today from what the paper said hopefully we wont have the winds.

Only 11 degrees here in New York. The windchill is close to 14 below in some parts with the wind gusts up to 35mph. BBBBRRRRRRR! But members in the western part of the state nearer buffalo are getting hit hard with blowing snow comming off Lake Erie. The New York Thruway is closed from Rochester west all the way to the Pennsylvania border.