Mine are Jardines, but from what Ive seen Jardines and Macs look the same. Heres a shot that shows them a bit better as i dont have all the chrome on my 85 that Condor does on his mkII.

If there's a difference in Jardines to Macs can anyone let me know?

Brian

Had to go make sure "Ugly" was still out there Brian. How many of these Brown 85's are around??

I am starting to think EVERY 85 made was brown. My trunk and bags are out getting painted as the clearcoat is peeling and I dont like the silverygold "accent stripe" in the bags. Still going to be brown however as I just cant justify painting the rest when the paint is perfect on all the rest of the plastic.

Brian

PS I dont call mine "ugly" ....she's temperamental and it might tick her off even more and lately I dont want her any madder at me......:mo money::mo money:

Brian

Thanks Condor, Do you Know where I can pick up the chrome trim like you have around the bottom of the light bar?????????:fingers-crossed-emo

The only place you can find them any longer is Ebay, or do like I did and buy one with the bling already installed. Ebay's mostly during the riding season. During the winter there isn't much. Lately, with the economy being what it is, sellers aren't willing to list the nice cosmetic stuff, and have it sell at half of what it would have brought a year ago. This summer will be a good indicator of what we can expect out of Ebay for a while.

Man Dan J, Those look super on there!!! Are they as loud as the Harley stuff or is it a sound all together different?

I really like them too. I feel very fortunate to be one of the lucky ones. (Thanks again Jack!!)

They are really a sound of their own. That big V-4 makes a sound I could best describe as being very similar to a "Flat Head Ford" (think 53 Merc) with "Smitty" glasspacks. (if you're old enough to remember those). Nice and mellow at low Rs, but really bark when you get into the throttle.

My advice, if you can find some...Get'em. You'll love'em

DJ

:thumbsup2: