IGNORED

Squeeze !!Have you Driven/ridden one of these

E-Fishin-C

One of these Carvers,

Check out the Multimedia Movie section an interesting machine

www.carver-worldwide.com

Hey Charlie, maybe that is not a bad idea. Wonder if you can get studs on it seeing the amount of snow we got already. Hope you've been well. I am anxious to get this side car thing going. I think I will try it on the 440 Kawi first. Easier to install and nothing damaged or changed if I dont like it.

Gilles:301:

Why in the World i should dride(no Typo here) one of these ... :doh::doh::doh:

A 3 wheeled Vehicle is strange to me, be it a Sidecar, a Trike, Can Am Spyder, whatever ...

Mostly it's because you got the best of both Worlds. Your outside, exposed to Wind, Rain, Cold and you can't overtake as fast as an Motorcyle. No Thanks... I admit it might be Fun anyway, but as long as i'm able to ride a Bike, i'll do so.

Why in the World i should dride(no Typo here) one of these ... :doh::doh::doh:

A 3 wheeled Vehicle is strange to me, be it a Sidecar, a Trike, Can Am Spyder, whatever ...

Mostly it's because you got the best of both Worlds. Your outside, exposed to Wind, Rain, Cold and you can't overtake as fast as an Motorcyle. No Thanks... I admit it might be Fun anyway, but as long as i'm able to ride a Bike, i'll do so.

I forgot to mention that its only available in Europe

I forgot to mention that its only available in Europe

You know Charlie, there is allways something ....

Yes Charly, the Idea was born in the Netherlands.... Well, sometimes i think it would be better if we would continue with their Cheese and our Vehicles ....