IGNORED

pontoon boat

Guest tessa c2

Guest tessa c2

okay, i am posting this in for my sister in law, who is on a mission, and what she is looking for is a; 20 foot , or so, pontoon boat, with motor and trailor, now if you know of anyone who might have one for sale, or a dealer who sells a few of these, could you let me know. She was looking for one in canada, or the northern half of the States, thanks pete

• 2 weeks later...
Guest KCGL1800

I'm in the Kansas City area. I have a neighbor that has a pontoon boat that might be pretty close to what you are looking for. If you have any interest at all shoot me a message and I'll track down the info as well as a price and some photos.

Guest tessa c2

thanks guys, just learned that she has found one just west of the twin city's, and he is suppose to bring it up to fargo N Dakota sometime prior to christmas, thanks again for your help. pete

thanks guys, just learned that she has found one just west of the twin city's, and he is suppose to bring it up to fargo N Dakota sometime prior to christmas, thanks again for your help. pete

Pete, I just saw this thread. If I remember correctly the local yammi dealer has a few in stock (on trailers).

Give them a call for info (780) 842-3332 They are called "OJ's Leisure Products".