IGNORED

Whose responsible

mini-muffin

Ok I don't know who's responsible but whoever it is needs to go apologize to mother nature. We got SNOW today. Yes I said SNOW the stuff we don't get. I live in NC along the Albemarle sound. We never get snow in Nov, heck we're lucky if we get any in Dec. Thankfully it's melting but it came none the less and I wasn't happy. My poor miniature rose I left outside with all its blooms on it, hope it'll be ok. I usually bring it in if it's still got flowers on it.

I'm done I've had it winter needs to end. I moved south so I didn't have to deal with this stuff.

Ok I'm done ranting.

Margaret

Funny thing you should get snow.The wife and I was blowing off a little steam and I guess the snow we was SUPPOSED to get went your way.Snowed all around us but none on Mt Rooster.Thanks Margaret:snow2:

Hey Mini - both of you can come to southern Texas - I have room here and its been in the 80's.

Cheers

Eugene

Traitor. Your suppose to enjoy Winter just like the rest of us. We have a few inches on the ground and I do not think it is going away, till next year

BRad

Traitor. Your suppose to enjoy Winter just like the rest of us. We have a few inches on the ground and I do not think it is going away, till next year

BRad

Don't worry too much with the way the weather has been lately you may get rid of that nasty white stuff sooner. Hope you stay warm. It's suppose to be up to 60 on monday here. I have no idea how we're gonna be dressing this winter. Probably shorts one day and snowsuits the next.:whistling:

Margaret

You did make the statement the other day about not getting snow very often...............you know what they say "Dont mess with Mother Nature"....................:snow2::snow2::snow2:

Ok I don't know who's responsible but whoever it is needs to go apologize to mother nature. We got SNOW today. Yes I said SNOW the stuff we don't get. I live in NC along the Albemarle sound. We never get snow in Nov, heck we're lucky if we get any in Dec. Thankfully it's melting but it came none the less and I wasn't happy. My poor miniature rose I left outside with all its blooms on it, hope it'll be ok. I usually bring it in if it's still got flowers on it.

I'm done I've had it winter needs to end. I moved south so I didn't have to deal with this stuff.

Ok I'm done ranting.

Margaret