IGNORED

Whose responsible

mini-muffin

Ok I don't know who's responsible but whoever it is needs to go apologize to mother nature. We got SNOW today. Yes I said SNOW the stuff we don't get. I live in NC along the Albemarle sound. We never get snow in Nov, heck we're lucky if we get any in Dec. Thankfully it's melting but it came none the less and I wasn't happy. My poor miniature rose I left outside with all its blooms on it, hope it'll be ok. I usually bring it in if it's still got flowers on it.

I'm done I've had it winter needs to end. I moved south so I didn't have to deal with this stuff.

Ok I'm done ranting.

Margaret

well look on the bright side there is only 118 days till spring:big-grin-emoticon:

Well I got a theory on that. They told us our weather is like Jan right now. So then next month should be like Feb, and so on and so on. So by Feb we should be having great weather. That's my theory anyway. It's probably wrong.

Jonas that's ok I'm having fun. I like teasing.

Margaret

It is cold down here as well, no snow yet though! :crying: Miss the snow we had in Texas when I was growing up.

It was 24 degrees here yesterday morning and that did not deter Sleeperhawk from riding the bike to work. He wore his new heated gloves and Tourmaster suit. He said he stayed warm the whole time. :thumbsup:

I think we are finally ready to ride up north in the wintertime now!!!! :cool10:

Guest Fly-N-Lo

Margaret,

I must confess...it's all my fault.:rasberry:

The family and I are off to Pigeon Forge, TN for our annual Thanksgiving in the Smokies. This year I'm pulling the new 5'er up and staying at Rivers Edge CG for the week and just as my luck would have it, it snowed:cold:. SOooo:scratchchin: , I didn't want to hog it all and sent it your way. What a guy, right?

They are calling for more on Tuesday and Friday of next week with lows in the teens. I sure hope the "Polar Package" is what they say it is.

You and Jeff stay warm!!!:snow2:

If anyone is headed that way, look us up. We'll be in site 1B on the river. Won't have the bike (darn it) but will have coffee and a fire.

Why Mini I was just a sharing what we got last night. Started home and furries wet road and the next thing I knew it was a blizzard and road covered quickly. Frogman met me and I finished driving home in the big truck. By the time we got home over a inch had fell. Just think all that in 13 miles. YUCK. There was no school Tuesday and 8 inches on the ground. Hope isn't what winter is going to be like this year. Would be glad to send you some more snow any time.

I see that my Snow Dance is actually working :Laugh: My end we only have a few inches

Didn't work that good Charlie ... we got some clouds early this morning and there were a few flakes but nothing ... didn't even get the ground wet, then gone by 8 am ... It's WINDY as all get out and the high down here was only 43 and it's 41 degrees now and sunny but with wind chill 34! Makes for a brisk ride but that's about it!!

When I worked in the Virgin Islands it was between 95 to 97 every day. With a good breeze it wasn't hot as you would think. Vitelco offered to buy me house and move family. Sometimes I just don't think. But resorts and Beaches are nice go inland pass them and you have Harlem New York. Didn't want my kids in that. Besides you could ride around the entire Island in 1/2 day.

I just called Al Gore and filed a formal complaint with his house Butler.....:rasberry:

Global warming my a$$............:crackup:

Since the last two global warming conferences got snowed on they've renamed their issue "climate change".

I guess the facts were becoming an inconvenient truth.