IGNORED

Squidly A BIG TUFF NAVY MAN!!

SaltyDawg

And here is his tattoo.

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd227/SaltyDawg83/Laying%20the%20INK/DSCF4495.jpg

You lie like a rug you OLD Marine!! You only wish that I would promote you....Yeah this is the tuff guy on Beers computer. Nice try leatherneck......But it was great spending time with you folks today. We'll get some of our us here in the next few days.

You lie like a rug you OLD Marine!! You only wish that I would promote you....Yeah this is the tuff guy on Beers computer. Nice try leatherneck......But it was great spending time with you folks today. We'll get some of our us here in the next few days.

I have no idea what you are talking about Sweet Cheeks!! It really was great meeting you guys and spending "Quality Time" together. And now you will always have a permanent reminder of ME!!

GEEZE!!!

the "theatrics" are killing me!

lol

i hope SOMEBODY got inked today!

lol

just jt

Ok! OK! Here is the link to our pics. Unfortunately I didn't get any end product pics. I was outside when they finished and bandaged them. I can tell you they really were nice Tatts.

Bobbie was a real trooper and didn't cry toooooooo much. No really she did really great, it was Squidly who needed all the tissues.

Oh ok I'm kidding he did great too.

A big thanks goes out to Odyssey Tattoo, those guys were great, and they donated their time and talent for the cause. They even Tattooed Krome Rose!!!

http://s227.photobucket.com/albums/dd227/SaltyDawg83/Laying%20the%20INK/

Here are pic's of the Tat's . May I say , these photo's do not do the artwork justice . They are much better looking in person . Also these photo's were taken almost after the inking was done . Later this afternoon , the swelling went down and the colors came out beautifully .

BEER30

Here are pic's of the Tat's . May I say , these photo's do not do the artwork justice . They are much better looking in person . Also these photo's were taken almost after the inking was done . Later this afternoon , the swelling went down and the colors came out beautifully .

BEER30

I'll second that. The pics just don't do them any justice. If you thought they looked good this afternoon, just wait a couple weeks when they are healed. Both of you Remember to keep them moist and DO NOT PICK THE SCABS OR SCRATCH THEM!! EVER!!! If they should scab up, use a wet paper towel and soak them until they are soft again and then LIGHTLY wash them with antibacterial soap and your hand, NOT a washcloth.

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:iJNO7iNPgvcJ::http://gravitando.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/baby_crying.gif

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Oh, you bunch of babies, Did it hurt ???

:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:.

JUST KIDDING

Not that you got one, you gots to have another :mo money::mo money:

OH yea, It cost more than you think. Now you gots to go buy a bunch of sleeveless shirts

I miss all the fun. Gonna get out of Prison one of these days!!

LOL Dan. Sure wished you could have made this one. I know how hard it is to get away sometimes. What with all the time they have had you in Solitary Confinement.:whistling:

Really wished you could have made it.

The only bad part about the whole thing was NO PIE!!!:stickpoke:

Something that I want to add here is that Bobbie was a REAL trooper with getting her Tattoo. I KNOW that it was painful for her, her facial expressions aren't for the camera. It really did hurt her and I feel bad that she had to go through that, she is the one that really deserves the kudos

:thumbsup2:

Thank you to all that donated for this cause and I would absolutely like to give my deepest thanks to Eric who donated his time for my Tat and Bill for Bobbie's Tat. These guys do awesome work and I have to say that if I do get another one, there is only 1 guy that I will let do it. BTW the tattoo parlor is called Oddessy on S. Marine in Jacksonville NC.