IGNORED

Your leather jacket knowledge

az1103

For months now in various cycle magazines Honda has adds of this guy on a bike in a leather jacket. In the latest Rider it's on the inside cover. You can only see the back of the jacket. Elbow patches, expansion accordion gussets wide kidney belt etc...

At first, I liked it and tried to find it, no success..... Then I REALY liked it! Searched all the catalogs, called the local Honda stealer (What an a**hole!) Nothing!!!

Come on guys !! Help me here!!! This thing has gone from like to lust!!! I have got to find out who makes this thing!!!!

:crying::crying::crying:

See if this is it:

Scorpion Strike Jacket

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/1/1/39/13680/ITEM/Scorpion-Strike-Jacket.aspx

Retail price is just $199.95-$224.95, depending upon size, and the jacket is made in Vietnam.

For more information: Contact Scorpion Sports USA, 25921 Atlantic Ocean Drive, Lake Forest, California 92630; (888) 6SCORPION or (888) 672-6774, (949) 768-5517; www.scorpionusa.com

Did someone mention cheesecake? Now thats love at first sight! Actually I would try to get a hold of Honda's advertising wing. They may show some interest in helping you. You might get that number from the magazine. Or maybe one of the people there have tested one like it. :detective: Please post a picture so I can lust over something too! Hmmm cheesecake... I wonder whats for lunch.

Good luck anyway, Danimal