IGNORED

Smileys are trolls

Seaking

Hopefully someone can help me out..

When ever you compose a message there is a box below your text input box full of smileys and stupid irritating happy face gits (anim gifs).. can you spell the word annoying as hell?

Anyway, is there a way to NOT have this box show up or at the very least can someone kill that *&$^$^ big head one that keeps waving its arms around? Of all that I like about this forum, THIS is enough to burn my retinas..

Some people are scared of clowns.. I'm irritated by anim gifs..

help!

Easy fix, seaking. (sorta. You have to have at least one)

First, log in.

At the top of the page choose "UserCP"

Then at the left of the page choose "Edit favorite smilies"

Then put a check next to 1 or 2 that you can live with. (You have to have at least one.)

At the bottom of the page "Save"

:happy34:

Easy fix, seaking. (sorta. You have to have at least one)

First, log in.

At the top of the page choose "UserCP"

Then at the left of the page choose "Edit favorite smilies"

Then put a check next to 1 or 2 that you can live with. (You have to have at least one.)

At the bottom of the page "Save"

:happy34:

Ahhh MUCH better and many thanks BBin MS.. unlike those other yahoos in this forum lol

Thanks again guys..

For what it's worth, I hate that huge one with the waving hands also. I'm thinking that it may go away very soon. :)
Poor bighug. He's so misunderstood. :hihi:

Ok, seriously, I don't mind the animated gifs on here all that much since I can usually scroll past them pretty quickly. On the other hand, I absolutely hate animated gifs and flash adverts on regular web pages.

Maybe you don't know it yet, but when your down on your luck any smiley face or response lets you you know that we are out there! this is a family and we care for one another. When you need our prayers or help will you reject it because of a smiley face? My suggestion is to grow up!!!!!

Kenw :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::179::179: